The Batman (Matt Reeves)

Man of Honour
It doesn't help that Batmans mask is the opposite of a covid mask. You're supposed to cover your nose and mouth and Batmans mask covers everything except his nose and mouth

Soldato
Hmmmmm, not bad. I really liked the last visual of Batman walking through the flames, that looked pretty cool but the one shot of Bruce Wayne at 1:04 makes him look mentally "worn down" (and therefore much older) than I would expect of the character. Still, looks promising.

Soldato
Not feeling it at all, I love me some batman but something is just off about that trailer. I can't quite put my finger on why, it might be that im getting knock off Nolan's dark knight mixed with Snyders batman.

How many villains did we see in that trailer? Riddler, penguin, joker henchmen, 2face, Catwoman.. it's going to be a mess

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
How many villains did we see in that trailer? Riddler, penguin, joker henchmen, 2face, Catwoman.. it's going to be a mess

Was thinking the same thing, we seen in countless other movies, if you overload antagonists it generally doesnt work well and detracts from the storytelling if they arent careful.

Still think I'd rather have had a Batfleck movie.
This movie looks good but likewise i would prefer to see a BatFleck Movie any day. How many reboots have we had now its a complete mess.

Back
Top Bottom