If you could ban one person…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Old joe soap. Clearly a troll returnee account.

Enjoy the **** up gents :D

I'm sorry to disappoint you @peterwalkley and my appologies if there is a typo here, but I encountered this forum for the first time a couple of days ago. I am utterly gobsmacked by how unwelcoming the likes of you have been. You ought to do yourself a favour by taking a look in the mirror and ask yourself whether you are coming across as loathesome as you can be, or whether you need to try harder.

I'll reiterate, that I'm a newbie to this forum, adding that if I'm unwelcome for whatever reason, I won't trouble any of you, apart from saying what a sad reflection on how our society has become that web forums are dictated by pillocks who imagine it possible to control them by resorting to paranoia.

I'm told by friends that when I die, they will want to record my legacy as being someone who engaged with people. Will your's be similar of will they say you were an utter waste of a skin insofar as engagement is concerned?

On a more serious and wider note since I'm well aware of the extent that trolls exist on the Internet, how happy are the rest of you about the way new contributors are being treaded by dullarlds like this?

I would hope that the Internet provides the opportunity for everyone to contribute their point of view without it being supressed by mainstream media with political axes to grind. I put it to every other contributor on this forum to ask yourselves what the point of looking in here is, if it's only to be an echo chamber of the views of a handful of dimwits who imagine they speak for every one else when they attempt to curtail free speech in such a pathetic manner.

This forum will die the death before you know it, if you allow behaviour like this to persist.

Caporegime
I'm sorry to disappoint you @peterwalkley and my appologies if there is a typo here, but I encountered this forum for the first time a couple of days ago. I am utterly gobsmacked by how unwelcoming the likes of you have been. You ought to do yourself a favour by taking a look in the mirror and ask yourself whether you are coming across as loathesome as you can be, or whether you need to try harder.

I'll reiterate, that I'm a newbie to this forum, adding that if I'm unwelcome for whatever reason, I won't trouble any of you, apart from saying what a sad reflection on how our society has become that web forums are dictated by pillocks who imagine it possible to control them by resorting to paranoia.

I'm told by friends that when I die, they will want to record my legacy as being someone who engaged with people. Will your's be similar of will they say you were an utter waste of a skin insofar as engagement is concerned?

On a more serious and wider note since I'm well aware of the extent that trolls exist on the Internet, how happy are the rest of you about the way new contributors are being treaded by dullarlds like this?

I would hope that the Internet provides the opportunity for everyone to contribute their point of view without it being supressed by mainstream media with political axes to grind. I put it to every other contributor on this forum to ask yourselves what the point of looking in here is, if it's only to be an echo chamber of the views of a handful of dimwits who imagine they speak for every one else when they attempt to curtail free speech in such a pathetic manner.

This forum will die the death before you know it, if you allow behaviour like this to persist.
GD is GD. You need teensy bit of thickness of skin to post here. Mostly it's because we're all cynical old bar stewards, accustomed to bearing our teeth and giving each other a good tongue lashing.

Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom