If you could ban one person…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
How’s that diversity policy coming along?
When I posted that picture, I actually said to the rest of the team, that I wondered how long it’d take for that comment to be made.

diversity for the sake of diversity!
Exactly. This isn’t the BBC, we don’t have a quota. People are generally added to the mod team before they’ve even been met in person so to even raise the ‘diversity’ thing is a sad reflection of society.

Caporegime

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Le Clandestin Brun. Don't know him at all but I'd wager he's been the dirge of these forums for as long as anyone can remember...and he's in the fantasy football :)

* I fully expect a slap too...use wellies and custard, you dirty minx.
4CbdsQG.gif

Man of Honour
I’ve been around for a while. I was one of the first customers into the old shop….

but what have I ever done to you to warrant that scorn?
In the old shop I did nothing but help people without nothing in return.

and don't be offended by me not knowing your name, there are very few names I know on here.
I don't look left unless they are usually saying stupid things like The Running Man or posting very concise posts like Angilion.

Soldato

and don't be offended by me not knowing your name, there are very few names I know on here.
I don't look left unless they are usually saying stupid things like The Running Man or posting very concise posts like Angilion.
It's just the mods having fun, don't take it personally.

Caporegime

You'll sooner find logic in Great Thunberg than you will in a moderator sexy party, don't read in to it, they're just clowning around. Find solace in the fact that you were a point of discussion for a group of middle aged blokes on a play date :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom