Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [15th - 18th October 2021]

Man of Honour
Just watched the game yesterday, predictable dire performance from us.

We continue to improve the squad, with good players, yet we are going backwards all the time. All fingers point to the manager, the excuses have to stop now. A shakeup is needed throughout the coaching team too.

Ole talks like a pound shop Sir Alex, which is what he is, and that's being generous. Everyone can see this now.

Any faint hope is gone. Time to change things.

But... I expect the board will just blindly stick with Ole and the staff, he might end up winning a couple of games, and we're back to square one. Joy.

Soldato
Can someone explain to me why Newcastle fans deserve success more than any fan of any club the country over? Never understand how they ‘deserve’ it more

Soldato
Someone is jealous their club hasn't been bought by a country with endless wealth :p.
Don’t think so I’m quite happy with the owners of my club thanks, don’t really get excited over football anymore but just find it strange that a fan of Newcastle deserves success more than a fan of Darlington or any other club worldwide, what have they done to deserve it more?

Caporegime
Can someone explain to me why Newcastle fans deserve success more than any fan of any club the country over? Never understand how they ‘deserve’ it more

I think it's because there's a bit of a stereotype that they have a really passionate fanbase, can't really see how they're any more passionate than most other clubs fans though.

Back
Top Bottom