Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Hmm no face unluck afterall according to this review? Dissapointing

Lol seriously. Where the hell did you think the face unlock stuff would be ?

Have you seen the size of the notch on tye iPhone that holds all that stuff.

Waiting for you to be disappointed by tye lack of headphone jack next

Soldato
Lol seriously. Where the hell did you think the face unlock stuff would be ?

Have you seen the size of the notch on tye iPhone that holds all that stuff.

Waiting for you to be disappointed by tye lack of headphone jack next
Er.... The Galaxy S20FE managed it easily enough with its front facing pinhole camera. Yes its not secure enough to trust your bank details to but its fine as a way to unlock phone.

And I only bought it up as someone previously in this thread mentioned Google were including it with the Pixel 6.

Associate
OP
Maybe it does have face unlock but that bloke didn’t know about it? Might be an option to turn on in the settings.

Let’s not all get angry now shall we? 26 mins until the livestream and we’ll all know either way.

Associate
Maybe it does have face unlock but that bloke didn’t know about it? Might be an option to turn on in the settings.

Let’s not all get angry now shall we? 26 mins until the livestream and we’ll all know either way.

Exactly no need for handbags on a feature that might or might not be enabled :p

Soldato
Hope stock levels aren't too low, I'm terribly indecisive so could take me a while to choose between standard or pro, and then the colour...

Soldato

It depends on what you define face unlock if you were referring to full on apple style authentication then that was where my Lols were aimed. Because if apple can't do it without a massive notch then Google can't.

If you are just talking about unlocking the phone, then 'maybe' but I have seen nothing to suggest that is happening other than that link.

Either way I see no point when you have a finger reader.

It failed with Android and it's dead for now.

Back
Top Bottom