Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
I was on a game of payload today just trying out the M1. After a while I noticed I could see a red outline through walls of just one of the enemy players. Anyone had that before? I didn’t notice it after we had switched sides I don’t think.
Yeah I had this on payload, it's slightly different to combat recon Perk, it shows the outline of a player in red behind cover, strange.

Associate
Yeah I had this on payload, it's slightly different to combat recon Perk, it shows the outline of a player in red behind cover, strange.

yeah it was just a red outline. I’m not sure if I had recon or not but I hadn’t shot at him anyway. It was very different to the hunter perk that’s in clash

Associate
Anyone tried the new mode The Haunting yet? Feels like its going to eventually give me a heart attack with those jump scares :/ Its really enjoyable since you come back as a ghost and have a unique skillset for it.

Associate
Anyone tried the new mode The Haunting yet? Feels like its going to eventually give me a heart attack with those jump scares :/ Its really enjoyable since you come back as a ghost and have a unique skillset for it.

I had a couple of games on it last night. Quite enjoyed it but didn’t have much time. I’ll be trying again tonight. It’s not as chaotic at the end as last year because when u die as a ghost you don’t come back unless bought back.

Caporegime

What jump scares? I just found them irritating and pointless

Soldato
Had a few games of that haunting mode, not sure how you're spose to kill humans. I swipe on them and nothing, then they shoot me and I die quickly.
Vise versa, I shoot a ghost and loads of hits and nothing, one swipe from the ghost and I'm dead.

Soldato
Sneak up on them, try to catch them isolated from team mates or just dive in when some poor sap getting chased by a load of ghosts :p Very similar to last year's Zombie Royale but the changes make it worse imo. I think the fear meter needs to go in the bin along with the annoying stuff that covers 95%+ your screen intermittently or changes fov. Cannot believe anyone thought that was a fun mechanic on the dev team. Last time round zombies always dropped some decent cash, a munitions box and a self revive iirc which helped a lot for buybacks and not running out of ammo!
Also you cannot actually buy back a team mate if they are still a ghost and I'm sure you could do so when they were zombies last time round?

Soldato
Anyone feel like the game performance has changed in some way since the latest update? Initially it felt smoother, even thought I have FPS limited to 97, vsync and gsync forced in Nvidia control panel. It's as if Vsync was disabled and there are occasional stutters which I have never had before.
Game menu I run unlimited fps and fps shows 97 constantly

Soldato
Anyone feel like the game performance has changed in some way since the latest update? Initially it felt smoother, even thought I have FPS limited to 97, vsync and gsync forced in Nvidia control panel. It's as if Vsync was disabled and there are occasional stutters which I have never had before.
Game menu I run unlimited fps and fps shows 97 constantly

The last map changes introduced performance stutters, probably a bit rushed.

They need to just let infinity ward work on this game the other studios ain't them frankly.

Back
Top Bottom