Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
Was quite interesting watching the Man Utd stock price during the game yesterday, added bit of interest :D Dipped when they conceded the first goal, recovered on the second, then the markets closed around half time...will there be a morning bump from the epic comeback?

Hoping for a nice bump when Ole finally gets the boot...but alas....he hangs on

Soldato
Was quite interesting watching the Man Utd stock price during the game yesterday, added bit of interest :D Dipped when they conceded the first goal, recovered on the second, then the markets closed around half time...will there be a morning bump from the epic comeback?

Hoping for a nice bump when Ole finally gets the boot...but alas....he hangs on

Ha that's quite interesting actually. You'd expect with performances there'd be more negative that positive!

Soldato
Do people put large amounts into the likes of eToro or is that seen as somewhere to flutter spare change? I made an account when T212 suspended new members or I would have gone there.

I seem to notice a few stocks mentioned in this thread are missing on eToro - is there somewhere else better to trade?

Soldato
Do people put large amounts into the likes of eToro or is that seen as somewhere to flutter spare change? I made an account when T212 suspended new members or I would have gone there.

I seem to notice a few stocks mentioned in this thread are missing on eToro - is there somewhere else better to trade?
I have the majority of my investments there though that was before I opened an ISA so the rest is via it. I do still use it to buy some fractionals if I want to try something new.

Soldato

Define large amounts... I know folk with £20k+ in their T212 but definitely don't know anybody with their entire wealth (£000'sk +) on there.

Soldato
I think he's asking about eToro not T212.

I've had large amounts in T212. There is FSCS compensation but being as the stocks are all kind of tied up and in with Interactive Brokers it could become a bit of a mess should anything go wrong and might take a little longer than the 7 days or whatever it is for your money to be returned. I'm happy enough with them.

Soldato
Define large amounts... I know folk with £20k+ in their T212 but definitely don't know anybody with their entire wealth (£000'sk +) on there.

10's to 100's of thousands I guess. Are the likes of eToro the norm for people to put all their spare cash into to save for the future?

Yeah I'm about 10% in T212, it's definitely a more speculative account, tho having said that I do still hold mid-long term rather than day/month trade.

If it's not too cheeky, where do you put the other 90%? I am thinking of opening a Vanguard tracker ISA for the majority of my savings and then maybe 10-20% in my eToro. If T212 is better - in terms of options and function, I might switch over to it.

I'm a trading noob and just trying to learn what I can.

Soldato
If it's not too cheeky, where do you put the other 90%? I am thinking of opening a Vanguard tracker ISA for the majority of my savings and then maybe 10-20% in my eToro. If T212 is better - in terms of options and function, I might switch over to it.

About 15% with Vanguard and 75% with HL. That's S&S. All of those combined are about 65-75% together with cash, gold and EISs.

Soldato
10's to 100's of thousands I guess. Are the likes of eToro the norm for people to put all their spare cash into to save for the future?

I'm a trading noob and just trying to learn what I can.

eToro is a decent platform for stocks, they have a spread of 2-3% in crypto though so not so good for short term trading crypto. It has a fairly large selection of stocks but really lacking on crytpo choices.

It also has copy trading, so you can copy other traders trades etc. It's kind of a social media platform also so you can get a community consensus of whats going on which can be helpful.

They even gave me a free $100 as I'd been away for a week or so. I put it into Tesla at 5x and it's been doing really well so far.

Soldato
This is a long boring watch but he's saying that solid state battery tech (SSBT) will be huge in the next few years. Batteries that can last and charge a lot longer than lithium ion.

https://orders.investorplace.com/?c...d=&snaid=&step=start&assetId=AST188579&page=1

This guy(link below) reckons he's identified the company referred too in above video as Ilika (IKA in London, ILIKF OTC in the US).

It makes sense that battery tech will be a huge thing due to electric cars but whether this company Ilika will be the winner or not is impossible to say.

https://www.stockgumshoe.com/review...angos-1-electric-vehicle-stock-of-the-decade/

What do you think, will you be investing in SSBT companies, your probably looking at a 5-10 year investment with potentially huge returns..

Soldato
Well last time I posted a recommendation on here it has went from £2.40 to above £3.30 in only just over a month. KISTOS for reference.

My next recommendation is TGA (Thungela Resources). It's a coal mining company.

https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/coal

https://markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/coal-price

Coal 240.00 313.79%

Coal prices are up 313% for the year. So you can work out for yourself profits will be sky high. Similar story with KISTOS as they are drilling gas and gas prices are up so their stock is continuing to flourish and I can only see that improving over winter.

Their cashflow situation today their stock should be valued at closer to £6-£9 rather than the £4.62 it currently sits at. This stock is stupidly undervalued. as always go away and DYOR and I think you will find that it concurs with my info that the stock is stupidly undervalued and should be £6+ by the end of the year.

Coal demand is only going up China has stopped imports from Australia due to prices. This is a south african mine with much lower overheads and costs. Their cashflow is very very strong.

https://twitter.com/AimingHigher4/status/1445319779976372225?s=20

"Citi have just upgraded again and lifted their gbp price target to £7.50 (currently £4.87). These comments stand out : “stock is significantly mis priced for its earnings potential” adding that at spot prices Thungela is trading at 170% free cash flow yield !"

I see Kistos now > £4 - yikes.

IAG down hard recently for me, talk of another RI annoyingly :/

Soldato
This is a long boring watch but he's saying that solid state battery tech (SSBT) will be huge in the next few years. Batteries that can last and charge a lot longer than lithium ion.

https://orders.investorplace.com/?c...d=&snaid=&step=start&assetId=AST188579&page=1

This guy(link below) reckons he's identified the company referred too in above video as Ilika (IKA in London, ILIKF OTC in the US).

It makes sense that battery tech will be a huge thing due to electric cars but whether this company Ilika will be the winner or not is impossible to say.

https://www.stockgumshoe.com/review...angos-1-electric-vehicle-stock-of-the-decade/

What do you think, will you be investing in SSBT companies, your probably looking at a 5-10 year investment with potentially huge returns..
That's old news really. I bought in BYD and a couple of others some time back. The takeoff of EVs have been a long time coming.

Back
Top Bottom