Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Associate
CPW order update: just got an e mail saying..

"Thanks for shopping at Currys.

Your order has now been dispatched and is on its way via DPD delivery. We'll be in touch soon with a delivery date and time."

Soldato
As long as you pre-order today before midnight from a participating retailer you should still be fine to claim as the offer is with Google.

Just confirmed on live chat too thanks. I'm flip flopping ATM. Today is the first day I've seen the pro in stock since it was oos a day or so ago.
Told myself on this thread I didn't want it 3 days ago

Soldato
What protector are you using? I had a Spigen protector which didn't work at all for me and I've sent back to Amazon. However the update this morning seems to have improved reliability on the scans without the protector in place compared to yesterday. I re-did my prints following the update and the tutorial has definitely been updated when setting up asking you to do the sides and top of fingers which it didn't yesterday when I did initial set-up.
What version are you running now out of interest? I had no updates yet.

Associate
CPW order update: just got an e mail saying..

"Thanks for shopping at Currys.

Your order has now been dispatched and is on its way via DPD delivery. We'll be in touch soon with a delivery date and time."
Thats giving me hope to getting my dispatch email from EE. Love getting new stuff and i admittedly get a bit impatient :D

Associate
What protector are you using? I had a Spigen protector which didn't work at all for me and I've sent back to Amazon. However the update this morning seems to have improved reliability on the scans without the protector in place compared to yesterday. I re-did my prints following the update and the tutorial has definitely been updated when setting up asking you to do the sides and top of fingers which it didn't yesterday when I did initial set-up.

It's the LK one from Amazon. Great install process. Mine is perfect other than one tiny piece of dust right on the edge. My fault though so can't complain and will change it when the inevitable marks appear.

I've also turned up the sensitivity and I would say the FPS works even better.

Associate
It's the LK one from Amazon. Great install process. Mine is perfect other than one tiny piece of dust right on the edge. My fault though so can't complain and will change it when the inevitable marks appear.

I've also turned up the sensitivity and I would say the FPS works even better.
Good news I might give them a go as I'm finding the reader much responsive since the update this morning

Back
Top Bottom