• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
Have you played Shadow of the Tomb Raider on an Atmos setup, the audio in that was superb especially in the cave areas?

Atmos on headphones or a speaker setup? I’ve played a fair few Atmos on Headphone titles. Difficult to compare in many ways due to me having a different headset. Cyberpunk 2077 was particularly impressive when in the city.

Soldato
Atmos on headphones or a speaker setup? I’ve played a fair few Atmos on Headphone titles. Difficult to compare in many ways due to me having a different headset. Cyberpunk 2077 was particularly impressive when in the city.
Speakers. It was superb as they got the positional audio just right I was looking around the room hearing water drops from the cave walls around me.

Soldato

I personally prefer decent headphones as I find the positional audio spot on.
However, if I had the means of a proper Atmos speaker setup (with ceiling mounted downfiring speakers) then I'd choose that.

Soldato
Thanks for this link, used a bit of existing credit so now have PS Now for a year for £16 :)

On the point of PS Now, does anyone know if the versions you download include the PS5 performance improvements (Horizon for example)?
If you download yes supposedly you get any PS5 enhancement patches just as if you bought the game.

Soldato
Everyone looking forward to GT 7?
Definitely want that as a download as I'll be playing that for a long time. Is the Deluxe version worth it I wonder.

Soldato
Trying to work out the cheapest way of buying it as a download.
I usually just grab cards from Amazon. If there is a cheaper way I’d be up for hearing it though :p

I know it’s going to be a “cross gen” game, but I think the ps5 version will have all the graphics options pumped to max so I don’t think it’ll look too bad.

Soldato
I usually just grab cards from Amazon. If there is a cheaper way I’d be up for hearing it though :p

I know it’s going to be a “cross gen” game, but I think the ps5 version will have all the graphics options pumped to max so I don’t think it’ll look too bad.
Shopto PSN codes. But wondering if there is an even cheaper way.

Associate
I want to pre order gt7 but don't want the bonus in game credits or cars with it. (I used to love the saving up aspect of early gt's)
Do you install them separately or is there a way to not get them but still pre order?

Soldato
I want to pre order gt7 but don't want the bonus in game credits or cars with it. (I used to love the saving up aspect of early gt's)
Do you install them separately or is there a way to not get them but still pre order?

Would be a slight annoyance but you could just 'ignore' the credits until late game when you have loads anyway?

Back
Top Bottom