Greta Thunberg

V F

V F

Soldato
Denial is the first usual response - again, its maths, Earth has limited space - humans take 'x' energy from it, Earth cannot sustain.

Math's is fact, its the only true logic that exists

Funny. So what happens when we're still existing just fine once again by 2070? I've heard this same crap back in 1989. The world was supposed to end in 2012 from the Mayan thing.

Soldato
Denial is the first usual response - again, its maths, Earth has limited space - humans take 'x' energy from it, Earth cannot sustain.

Math's is fact, its the only true logic that exists

Just cutting out beef and lamb would be good, simply expecting humans not to eat any meat is not viable, its not about burying ones head in the sand is it about doing what is practical and achievable. This whole vegan preaching just backfires as I already said, all it does it get peoples backs up.

Soldato
@Combat squirrel if your vegan why do you want to try and replicate the taste the meat?

you come over all self righteous and anmoying, be gone with you!

:rolleyes:

OCUK is a very very narrow minded group - life style wise at least. I find the vast majority fall into a certain demographic - and the comments like this are super predicable.

I ask, why can you not try and think of something outside of your comfort zone? What stops you doing that ?

'Meat taste' is still a flavour - its a really stupid question when you think about it - if you like meat, why do you add tomato ketchup on your burger? Why try and replicate the taste of a tomato if you want meat?

You'll think that's a stupid question about tomato ketchup - but its exactly the same as your question, you just failed to understand that until pointed out.

V F

V F

Soldato
Just cutting out beef and lamb would be good, simply expecting humans not to eat any meat is not viable, its not about burying ones head in the sand is it about doing what is practical and achievable. This whole vegan preaching just backfires as I already said, all it does it get peoples backs up.

You mean the obsession trying to control other peoples lives? Yet they cannot control their own preaching to others.

Soldato

OCUK is a very very narrow minded group - life style wise at least. I find the vast majority fall into a certain demographic - and the comments like this are super predicable.

I ask, why can you not try and think of something outside of your comfort zone? What stops you doing that ?

'Meat taste' is still a flavour - its a really stupid question when you think about it - if you like meat, why do you add tomato ketchup on your burger? Why try and replicate the taste of a tomato if you want meat?

You'll think that's a stupid question about tomato ketchup - but its exactly the same as your question, you just failed to understand that until pointed out.
I have tomatos on my burger, In fact, I eat whatever I like. It is never about trying to replicate a taste but creating a blend of taste & texture

Soldato

i like the comibination of meat and ketchup and i am not against the consumption of meat and the growing of tomatoes for consumption. Where as you are against meat eating but you want your food to taste like meat!

Soldato
You mean the obsession trying to control other peoples lives? Yet they cannot control their own preaching to others.

Yep, educating people and encouraging them to reduce meat consumption is viable, pointing at them and professing the end of the world if they don't turn vegan is never going to work.

Soldato

I say to that - why do people get their backs up ? Its as much as their responsibility to control their emotions as is it the person pointing out the issues with their life style - why should the fact pointers, stop talking, because someone who is causing themselves and others harm - gets emotionally upset about it ??? - is that enough justification to continue killing animals because saying to someone 'that harms the planet and causes suffering' - then causes them to get abit upset?

I find it bizarre - vast amounts of the UK would agree with you - 'saying that mildly annoys someone' - ohhh right ok ???? - what about the animal thats dying a painful death and it had to be fed and kept alive for several years just to feed 20 people ?

Its a heavy culture issue - us in the west get abit annoyed and think thats justification to carry this behaviour on - ironically - its usually the folks who like shouting ********** - yet are being a massive one themselves?

But you're right - cutting out large animals would help a lot, in order of causing serious damage to the env, you want to give up meat in this order:

1) Sea food - absolutely catastrophic env damage
2) Beef
3) Sheep/pigs
4) smaller animals, chickens etc

Its a fairly logical list - the bigger animals take a lot more energy to keep them alive - sea food however causes unimaginable damage - but you cannot emotionally connect with that because you don't see it.

Soldato
Yep, educating people and encouraging them to reduce meat consumption is viable, pointing at them and professing the end of the world if they don't turn vegan is never going to work.

I am educating - I'm not pointing at anyone - I'm saying, hey, this maths checks out, it WILL kill the planet.

Its up to them to deal with it - id say grow up to those that cannot handle it - we live in a world where literally everyone thinks everyone else MUST agree with them.

My views are kept in check with mathematical fact - which I find hard to argue with.

Back
Top Bottom