• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Have you tried deleting and adding the card.but using an icelandic address for the card? Worked for me. Use a 3 digit post code liek 107, you can make the rest up. I just used my actual street but said I was in Reykjavik and postcode 107

Thanks, that sorted it!

Soldato
Thanks, that sorted it!

Nice one.

Dont judge me but I'm enjoying this game on quality mode more than performance. This is probably the only game I've played with this outcome and I get why DF liked it. It doesn't feel much different but it doesn't have the weird graphical pop in that performance mode does and that I find really distracting.
No idea what wizardry they've used in 30fps mode to make it play this well.

Soldato
Been playing FH5 on Series X this evening. It's great, I've been really enjoying it and playing in performance mode - it looks and runs great.

But... I don't really see the graphical leap from Horizon 4 which was also 4K 60fps on the Series X. That looked and ran great too and really FH5 is just more of the same. I'm fine with that, it's all I expected, but if anyone is expecting a big leap graphically over Horizon 4 I think they'll be disappointed.

Or maybe I just need to play it more :) I'd probably be able to notice more differences if I compared images of both games, despite the different scenarios, but I'm not going to do that, I'm just going to play.

Last edited:
Soldato
Been playing FH5 on Series X this evening. It's great, I've been really enjoying it and playing in performance mode - it looks and runs great.

But... I don't really see the graphical leap from Horizon 4 which was also 4K 60fps on the Series X. That looked and ran great too and really FH5 is just more of the same. I'm fine with that, it's all I expected, but if anyone is expecting a big leap graphically over Horizon 4 I think they'll be disappointed.

Or maybe I just need to play it more :) I'd probably be able to notice more differences if I compared images of both games, despite the different scenarios, but I'm not going to do that, I'm just going to play.

Graphics look way better to me and I'm only playing on a 1080p 60 inch TV (Plasma)

Caporegime
I only played FH4 on Seris S via Gamepass (it was an optimised title).

I don't recall any performance/quality mode options so just wondering what fps did FH4 run at on the series S?

Planning to fire up FH5 after work today.

rp2000

Caporegime
Having an absolute blast playing FH5, looks incredible and is just a joy to play. We knew it'd be good because Playground always delivers but this is something else imo.

Back
Top Bottom