XBOX Gamepass Ultimate conversion is back for £1

Associate
I was going to get a subscription for my kids for Xmas - just ran through the instructions here and it worked an absolute charm. The steps have been posted before, but here's what I did exactly to get it, and save anyone browsing back through the thread:

1. Purchase 3 x 12 MONTH XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP BRAZIL from cdkeys.
2. Grab the keys and put them in notepad.
3. Download the tunnelbear VPN client and connect to Brazil.
4. Redeem the 3 keys, one after the other on: https://redeem.microsoft.com/
5. Disconnect from the VPN
6. Go to here: Upgrade Your Xbox Live Gold Membership to Ultimate | Xbox
7. Upgrade it through that.
8. Go here to confirm all is good: Microsoft account | Services & subscriptions
9. Turn off the automatic renewal from the same place.

That was it - completely issue free. Cheers to everyone here for saving me an absolute fortune :D :D :D

Thanks also, worked for me too.
I had to use the TunnelBear Browser client as their desktop download link is broken, but it did the job.

Associate
Just to check with the method above, do you not then have to always be in "brazil" to use the account or is it literally just for the part where you redeem?

Associate
I already have a sub from the last time this deal was live, I only got a year tho. Will I be able to do this while my current sub is still active or do I need to wait until it expires.

Soldato
I was going to get a subscription for my kids for Xmas - just ran through the instructions here and it worked an absolute charm. The steps have been posted before, but here's what I did exactly to get it, and save anyone browsing back through the thread:

1. Purchase 3 x 12 MONTH XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP BRAZIL from cdkeys.
2. Grab the keys and put them in notepad.
3. Download the tunnelbear VPN client and connect to Brazil.
4. Redeem the 3 keys, one after the other on: https://redeem.microsoft.com/
5. Disconnect from the VPN
6. Go to here: Upgrade Your Xbox Live Gold Membership to Ultimate | Xbox
7. Upgrade it through that.
8. Go here to confirm all is good: Microsoft account | Services & subscriptions
9. Turn off the automatic renewal from the same place.

That was it - completely issue free. Cheers to everyone here for saving me an absolute fortune :D :D :D

Thanks for this walkthrough, just done it hassle free :) Only difference was I used Windscribe Brazilian VPN

Soldato
For anyone who does the daily challenges to build up rewards points I have a question..

I've got over 11k points so I've built up more than enough for a £5 Xbox gift card which is 5850 points, once I hit 11,700 points, will that enable me to buy a £10 gift card? I've never done this before and I'm not in a rush to redeem my points. I just want to know that I won't be doing it for nothing..

Soldato
Did mine, bad a bit of messing around as the xbox website wouldn't do anything, so I bought a month of ultimate from cdkeys and applied that. Good till Jan 2025:D.

Soldato
For anyone who does the daily challenges to build up rewards points I have a question..

I've got over 11k points so I've built up more than enough for a £5 Xbox gift card which is 5850 points, once I hit 11,700 points, will that enable me to buy a £10 gift card? I've never done this before and I'm not in a rush to redeem my points. I just want to know that I won't be doing it for nothing..

You can cash in your reward points for £5, £10 or £25 gift cards in whatever denominations you wish. I cashed in my points last year prior to pre-ordering my Series X and got multiple £25 gift cards.

***Warning*** When you cash in any reward points for gift credit, you have 90 days to fully spend it before the credit expires. If you pre-order anything that is released more than 90 days into the future, your reward credit will still expire and your backup payment card will be charged full price.

Soldato
You can cash in your reward points for £5, £10 or £25 gift cards in whatever denominations you wish. I cashed in my points last year prior to pre-ordering my Series X and got multiple £25 gift cards.

***Warning*** When you cash in any reward points for gift credit, you have 90 days to fully spend it before the credit expires. If you pre-order anything that is released more than 90 days into the future, your reward credit will still expire and your backup payment card will be charged full price.

Thanks, that's good to know. For little more than 5 minutes time every day, it's easy to build up those points.

Back
Top Bottom