GTA trilogy with modern upgrades is confirmed.

Caporegime
Played them all when they were current. And that's like up to 20 years ago!

And £55? Just lol at that price. I don't even spend £55 on new releases, let alone 20 year old games :p

Lastly, by removing the originals they're destroying video game history, which I personally think is a very bad idea. It's like going back and re-writing all the works of Shakespeare - and burning all the originals. Why would you do this?

Soldato
https://giphy.com/rockstargames/gifs/gta-the-trilogy-the-definitive-edition

some memes in gif form showing the remasters, some new stuff there.

giphy.gif

like this one

Last edited:
Caporegime
If the rumours are true we're getting an announcement in the next few weeks. I wouldn't hold my breath.
Been plenty of rumours 'forthcoming' in the past. Why announce it now? it makes no sense to do so. The PS5/Xbox S/X versions of V have been delayed to early next year and this collection isn't even out yet. They want people to double, triple or even potentially quadruple dip on V and this collection. If they announce it'll be E3 next year at the very least, for an early 2024 release. I can't see them announcing even early next year either TBH. Maybe later next year.

Soldato
I was looking at these (mainly for 3 & Vice City, purely nostalgia reasons too). Decided to start playing Zelda BOTW again though, and I think the mechanics in that game will make these seem very aged as the gameplay is going to be exactly the same. And especially for those who are looking to play this on the switch, or even the valve handheld when that arrives.

Soldato
The white thing is auto lock i think, hopefully not on pc as we dont use autolock as we can aim with mouse better.

From what ive seen 3 looks good, vice looks nice enough but some things should have been changed as things accelerate too hard, sometimes too fast top speed on some cars i think, animations janky and too quick i think, kill animations they just drop like lead still. Coulda done with ragdoll or something. SA ive not looked too much but seems ok tho some faces look bit weird.

They shoulda used sa animations and all sorts and put em in the older games i reckon since there all on the same engine now i dont think it woulda been too hard to do.

I hope the free cam when driving from sa is in 3 and vc tho as thats vital imo for to play them nicely after using mouse to look and wasd to drive from sa onwards.

Back
Top Bottom