Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Associate
Only issue I've had so far is the finger printer not liking my fingers.

I have noticed the always in display sometimes doesn't work. I have to press the power button to get the screen back (when using my phone as a light at night etc). Not a massive issue.

No issue with Android auto so far.

Associate
It's crazy for me seeing so many people have issues with the phone, personally I've not had any. My fingerprint scanner has yet to not scan my thumbprint (apart from the time I did it with hand still wet like a mug). Battery life has been mint. The only thing I don't have experience with is AA so it's not a huge thing for me personally.

Soldato
Hope this isn't a silly question. On my last phone the AOD would shift the clock around every so often, I assume to avoid image burn. The Pixel 6 doesn't seem to do this, is that not a concern?

Those upset with the way the front fps is working for them, have they ever had the rear fps play up on them over time? As it gets dirty it can get worse after a while, I find typically 6 months or so for me but dirtier fingers will make to dirtier quicker, where as the front one would be less likely as the screen gets cleaned frequently

Soldato
Well, headphone claim rejected no doubt because the mouth breathers at CPW only printed the invoices on day of dispatch - lesson learned.

I used the "Your Order Details" email instead (The one with the big green "Thank you, your order is being processed [name]"), as that's on the very day you order the phone. Saved the email as PDF and then sent that.

Soldato
Received my pixel 6 today. Haven't put my SIM in it yet because I haven't got a case, but that should be coming tomorrow. First impressions are good. Not really having any problems with the fingerprint sensor. Battery life seems ok. Not had much of a chance to try out the camera yet. Voice typing is incredibly impressive; I've typed this entire message using my voice.

Put my claim in for the free headphones this evening and was approved instantly!

Man of Honour
Back
Top Bottom