• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Is it just me, or is anyone else finding FH5 a buggy mess at the moment? The online servers drop out all the time, placing bids on the auction house is impossible as they always Gail over and over again, the car randomly stops, and now when I load in I'm getting told that the game can't store anymore save game files as I'm out of space, but there's 85gb storage on the internal SSD, and the save game file is a total of 1.8mb and 16mb reserved space. I'm glad I got the game on Game Pass and not by paying full price for it now.

Soldato
Is it just me, or is anyone else finding FH5 a buggy mess at the moment? The online servers drop out all the time, placing bids on the auction house is impossible as they always Gail over and over again, the car randomly stops, and now when I load in I'm getting told that the game can't store anymore save game files as I'm out of space, but there's 85gb storage on the internal SSD, and the save game file is a total of 1.8mb and 16mb reserved space. I'm glad I got the game on Game Pass and not by paying full price for it now.

out of those issues the only one I’ve had has been the car stopping 200+ mph to stationary in a split second. Only other one I’ve had is invisible walls midair when doing jumps which I’ve never encountered before.

Soldato
out of those issues the only one I’ve had has been the car stopping 200+ mph to stationary in a split second. Only other one I’ve had is invisible walls midair when doing jumps which I’ve never encountered before.

It would appear that my issue with savegames is console-wide rather than specific to FH5, so I take that back as a bug. Despite having over 80gb storage and an external drive with over 100gb free, it appears that the Xbox Series X has a local savegame partition that you can't see and that was out of space. I had to go into the storage options and delete all local saves from my console. I can't imagine how I've used up an entire partition allocated for game saves but it's a silly thing to even exist these days. Why the limit? I know saves are in the cloud but it seems a rather silly issue to have, especially since I barely use my console. I guess it is probably all the Minecraft savegames that my kids have created.

Soldato
It would appear that my issue with savegames is console-wide rather than specific to FH5, so I take that back as a bug. Despite having over 80gb storage and an external drive with over 100gb free, it appears that the Xbox Series X has a local savegame partition that you can't see and that was out of space. I had to go into the storage options and delete all local saves from my console. I can't imagine how I've used up an entire partition allocated for game saves but it's a silly thing to even exist these days. Why the limit? I know saves are in the cloud but it seems a rather silly issue to have, especially since I barely use my console. I guess it is probably all the Minecraft savegames that my kids have created.
Yeah I’ve never heard of that one either, would be forgivable if if was more obvious with an advisory to clean up the save game partition. I thought allot of saved games were in the cloud these days

Soldato
Yeah I’ve never heard of that one either, would be forgivable if if was more obvious with an advisory to clean up the save game partition. I thought allot of saved games were in the cloud these days

Yeah it's a stupid non-specific message:

"We are not able to save more data for this game or app.

Forza Horizon 5

You Xbox is out of space for saved data. To make room, select a game or app in your games and apps collection, press the menu button on your controller, and choose Manage. (0x80830003)"

It doesn't say to clear space by deleting all the old saves. It doesn't actually tell you to do anything other than to manage the storage. I started by deleting the saves for FH5 but it was a total of 17.8mb which is barely anything and I couldn't see that helping. Then I tried to download another game to make sure my SSD wasn't faulty, but that was ok. I had to go digging online only to find an option to delete all the local savegame content. It's a crazy issue to have in this day in age.

Soldato
I've had dozens of bugs, like reward boards becoming invisible; seasonal championship races restarting after the first two; always 1mph under speed camera requirements, despite being 20+ mph over (also 1ft under for jumps); constant disconnects; sound glitches after resume; seasonal rewards being awarded multiple times; losing a house I'd bought; weather changing from rain to sun (for example) instantly; arcade games falling on the third round because it was repeatedly every couple of seconds telling me that's I'd just completed the first and second round; randomly changing my car to auto gears, just for a bit; when I complete a rivals event it tells me I've a new rival, which is always the one I've just beaten... the list goes on.

Some are just silly, others are really infuriating.

Soldato
I'm actually quite amused at myself for getting a series X because I want to play elder Scrolls 6 when it's not even gonna be coming out in the next 4 years.

Associate
Just took delivery of the new halo console and elite controller but the best thing is that im off work today :)
There is a rumour going around that the free Halo Infinite MP is going live later this evening which would be nice if true.

Associate
Sorry if this has been asked before:

What is currently the best way to get hold of a series X? I'm open to getting the halo infinite edition also.

Soldato
Never been one for special edition consoles but that halo one isn't as gaudy as most.

@Kreeeee Skyrim is my most played game so far and I recommended the forgotten city to you I think :) or you started at the same time.
Never managed to get into oblivion though for some reason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom