'Suicide bomber' taxi explodes at Liverpool Women's Hospital

Soldato
Condemnation from the local mosques and Muslim associations:

9YHtZH1.jpg

Edit: I do wonder whether this statement (which does have a whiff of PR about it) would have been made had the bomber not 'converted' to Christianity and become apostate.

That's all well and good but these communities also need to back it up by shopping those they suspect have fallen into radicalisation.

Man of Honour
We don't have the largest maternity hospital in Europe for nothing, you know? :p

5L1aNhJ.gif

Happy birthday for next week.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, they’re appreciated.
The enemy has sprung for a couple of nights in a north Norfolk hotel, could be good if there’s a decent boozer within walking distance, the downside being that somehow her brother and his wife have got in on the act.
We’re like chalk and cheese, if he found a pub selling beer for £2.50 a pint he’d walk for miles looking for somewhere selling it at £2.45, I don’t drink beer, only vodka, he labels me as a class traitor.
He lives for betting shops, darts, cricket, snooker, and football, I wouldn’t look out of the window if the World Cup was played in my back garden.
I only eat in decent restaurants when I go out for dinner, he considers that restaurants with tablecloths are for toffs.
Can’t wait to see his face when I order a bottle of Piper-Heidsieck on the night of my birthday!

Associate
In time there will be, keep ignoring it who do you think will get into power,?

It took 400 years of Islamic incisions into Europe, killing and capturing slaves until the Western world pushed back and retook all the stolen land. Re crusades. History is just repeating itself, we will carry on putting up with it until we don't.

I was discussing Europe and Adalucia with a Middle Eastern colleague. He said Islam will take over Europe again, this time it’s much easier, they will just outbreed everyone.

Soldato
Really? They are forever condemning attacks.
Western Democracy sent hundreds of thousands of troops into other countries to live, eat, do troop stuff, for the last 20 years, generated hundreds of thousands of corpses, primarily killing the natives so that's an incredibly rich statement :p
They are killing each other before, more during and still killing each other.

Your point is a fallacy

Soldato
They are killing each other before, more during and still killing each other.

Your point is a fallacy

Your post is garbage.

You're quoting two people saying different things and making a vague reply to both at the same time.

If we're doing argument buzzwords aren't you dropping a strawman.

Soldato
How silly does your post come across now?

Why is it users on this fourm are so fast to post stupid posts before actually hearing the full story?

Let me tell you me and my wife was in town yesterday this little car on fire you saying made the entire town on edge going down into Central train station wasn't nice.

Yesterday a man called David Perry might have just saved so many lives had that bomber entered that hospital.

Next time think before you post.

I don't think he meant any malice by it, was more a comment of how the media now jump to a terrorist attack at the sign of any event - before it was even confirmed to have been a terrorist attack.

Remember these extremists absolutely thrive on media attention.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the birthday wishes, they’re appreciated.
The enemy has sprung for a couple of nights in a north Norfolk hotel, could be good if there’s a decent boozer within walking distance, the downside being that somehow her brother and his wife have got in on the act.
We’re like chalk and cheese, if he found a pub selling beer for £2.50 a pint he’d walk for miles looking for somewhere selling it at £2.45, I don’t drink beer, only vodka, he labels me as a class traitor.
He lives for betting shops, darts, cricket, snooker, and football, I wouldn’t look out of the window if the World Cup was played in my back garden.
I only eat in decent restaurants when I go out for dinner, he considers that restaurants with tablecloths are for toffs.
Can’t wait to see his face when I order a bottle of Piper-Heidsieck on the night of my birthday!

For what it's worth, Jean-F, you sound much more like my cup o' tea than your brother-in-law. I was born on a council estate and suffer much the same derision as you, simply for educating myself and being of a mind that I'd rather have 1 of something of fine quality than 10 of something cheap. I also wouldn't watch the football if I was paid their wages haha. C'est la vie. I'll raise a glass (XO armagnac for me) for you next week should our paths not cross on the forum in the interim. Many happy returns old chap.

Edit: A word. Stupid forum... :p

Last edited:
Permabanned
woah! Do you have a source for this?

Today's Telegraph has a front page article on how The Church of England are being put under pressure regarding how many "asylum seekers" are being allowed to convert to Christianity by means of a part time 5 week course in order to confound being refused residency. The numbers involved are ridiculous and only became notable when it became a known scam like claiming to be a homosexual to say deportation would put them at mortal risk.

These scammers are using legal aid to foul up the courts, already months behind on hearings.

Welsby the Wet witters on about Jesus Christ being a refugee, and the need to offer them all sanctuary, but like Ed Balls hasn't given even one shelter despite multiple homes and large properties ;)

Caporegime
I was discussing Europe and Adalucia with a Middle Eastern colleague. He said Islam will take over Europe again, this time it’s much easier, they will just outbreed everyone.
most familes won't stay muslim for many generations surely when living in the west

are they expecting to implement sharia law and overhaul our education system? good luck with that...

if it ever happened IRA will look like a storm in a tea cup

Soldato
Pretty sure someone said this earlier in the thread...Seems the church are converting people so they have a better chance of staying in the country.

Imagine my shock..... the church gain some fake numbers (which they desperatley need to keep their racket going) and people that shouldnt be here get to stay.

Back
Top Bottom