Poll: Winter 2021/22 - Will we see lots of snow?

What will we see this winter?

• Snow blizzards and minus 50 degrees

Votes: 60 15.5%
  • Drizzle and wind

Votes: 241 62.4%
  • Hurricane Pancakes

Votes: 72 18.7%
  • Highest xxxx since records began

Votes: 78 20.2%

• Total voters
Soldato
I'm still cutting about in short sleeves daily. Long term (Wildly inaccurate) is showing some low figures (-2 to -5 around the 26th/27th) but doubt i'll be lowering my sleeves in the near future. Dont get me wrong I'd love some proper cold weather, but I'd prefer it to wait till I have time off to get out on the hills to enjoy it.

Caporegime
OP
Clipboard02.jpg

:eek:

Man of Honour
UK rarely gets cold weather. Few volcanoes this year. Might lower it a bit

Though some have been quite big/went on for awhile combined I don't think they'll drop global temperatures by even 0.01C - the volcanoes with a notable effect on global climate were some orders of magnitude bigger than all the 2021 eruptions combined!

(Like with nuclear winter scenarios the big explosive eruptions aid with stratospheric injection of aerosols and so on which block solar in a way the smaller ones don't).

Soldato
We have been spoilt with fantastic surf down here due to atlantic lows of course, today is the start of the brighter and colder stuff
I need to get my temder plants im the greenhouse and sort cherry tree down at the bottom also my pomds meed topping up (must be wicking rather than evaporation)

IMG-20211121-083520.jpg

Soldato
We have been spoilt with fantastic surf down here due to atlantic lows of course, today is the start of the brighter and colder stuff
I need to get my temder plants im the greenhouse and sort cherry tree down at the bottom also my pomds meed topping up (must be wicking rather than evaporation)

IMG-20211121-083520.jpg

Supposed to be getting a frost or something close to it I've had to actually turn the heating on it finally feels cold its been ridiculously mild for weeks now was on track for a record but looks like that won't happen now.

Back
Top Bottom