The 2021 Black Friday Deals Thread

Soldato
For all the air fryer seekers out there Ninja has deals on directly now https://ninjakitchen.co.uk/ninja-catalog/ninja-offers/

The Ninja Max my partner wants is down to £179.99 from £229.99, but only the blue version, so not a bad price if the colour doesn't bother you!

The silver one (if you're talking about the combi) or black one (the dual zone just air fryer) is also the same price btw, just doesn't come with the freebies which seemly mostly pointless anyway. I did note how they say only the exclusive blue one won't change price for BF.

I picked up the new model this morning, Argos had it in stock at £269.99 which is already £30 cheaper and with it being 1 month old I don't see any crazy BF deals on them so figured I'd just pick it up while in stock.

EDIT: ignore that the black air fryer on offer is the older one, the new black one is still at full RRP but as its not exclusive if thats what you're after they may drop it on BF

Soldato
Not sure why you're all spending so much on an airfryer. Got one for about £50 and it's a perfectly decent size and works great.

You don't need a digital touchscreen, app control etc to cook chicken nuggets and chips. :p

Soldato
Not sure why you're all spending so much on an airfryer. Got one for about £50 and it's a perfectly decent size and works great.

You don't need a digital touchscreen, app control etc to cook chicken nuggets and chips. :p

Specifically with that Ninja one you could have your nuggets and chips cooking at the same time :p

Soldato
I do that with my £50 one. :confused:

If I'm going to be cooking a bigger meal for multiple people - that's what the oven is for.

I'll be honest I don't know too much about them, never looked into a dedicated air fryer. The reason i got the 15 in 1 I got was to get rid of multiple appliances and condense into 1, comes with the benefit of moving away from an actual deep fat fryer to the air fryer option in the foodi

Soldato
Got a basic breville halo air fryer about 8/9 years ago, only made chips in it tbh and considering the tiny amount of oil that's used, they're objectively healthier than being deep fried, can't speak to other foods though. That said, I only have chips maybe once or twice a month.

Soldato
Yeah! Amazon Kindle Oasis 8mb is down to £170 (was £230) - getting mine from Argos as got £50-something in gift cards to spend. Get a cover for it on Amazon itself - more choice.

8mb holds about 5500-6000 books - I probably have about 260. Plenty of space.

Back
Top Bottom