** European League Thread (Spain/Germany/France etc) **

Caporegime
Koeman gone.

Poor fellow.
I think we all know Messi had been papering over the cracks for a long, long time. He'd got them out of a hole so many times, or put them 2 or 3 goals up through sheer individual brilliance that as soon as he left the flaws in the side would be easily visible. And so it was.

Soldato
To no one's surprise koemans sacked, he isn't a very good manager but he's been screwed over by Barca's appalling record over the past 5 odd years. Such a badly run club.

Could have a knock on effect for other clubs looking for a new manager.

fez

fez

Caporegime
To no one's surprise koemans sacked, he isn't a very good manager but he's been screwed over by Barca's appalling record over the past 5 odd years. Such a badly run club.

Could have a knock on effect for other clubs looking for a new manager.

I got the impression he was asking to be sacked essentially. Wanted out of the **** show that is Barca.

Soldato
I got the impression he was asking to be sacked essentially. Wanted out of the **** show that is Barca.
Wouldn't surprise me. I'm not sure why any manager would want to go there currently, they're going to be on a hiding to nothing. No money, a poor squad by other European elite teams standards, entitled fanbase, constant interference from directors. It's a poisoned chalice.

See they're linked with Marcelo Gallardo yet again.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I mean Dembele has been a crock for years now hasn't he?

I'm amazed they haven't tried to get rid of him yet. Not sure who would meet their valuation though. Everything I have heard about him suggests hes very immature and a bit of a handful to manage and motivate. If thats true, it wouldn't surprise me if he isn't doing all the rehab and committing to his recovery like he should be. Getting paid hundreds of thousands of pounds a week to do nothing is probably quite appealing.

Soldato
I mean Dembele has been a crock for years now hasn't he?

I'm amazed they haven't tried to get rid of him yet. Not sure who would meet their valuation though. Everything I have heard about him suggests hes very immature and a bit of a handful to manage and motivate. If thats true, it wouldn't surprise me if he isn't doing all the rehab and committing to his recovery like he should be. Getting paid hundreds of thousands of pounds a week to do nothing is probably quite appealing.

Its got a January window to Newcastle all over it like Coutinho :p

Caporegime
Belenenses are currently playing Benfica.

They started the match with only 9 players on the pitch, 2 of them are goalkeepers, after a covid outbreak in the team.

It's half time and currently 0-7 to Benfica.

Soldato
I watched the highlights on YouTube. It was pointless (figuratively speaking) I felt bad for the Beleneses team. Although the sound was good, could hear every thud of the ball by foot or head. Should gave given Benfica 3 points without playing or reschedule to limit any more covid risk, I first thought they would be playing with face masks on when they came onto the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom