What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
I keep meaning to go back to this (on PS5). I gave it a couple hours and wasn't instantly hooked, so I put it down again.

I should try it again.

Honestly the same. I had it installed for months now. Started it about 3-4 times before but could not be bothered to play more then an 30 mins and left it. This time say myself down to point of getting to open world and at that stage really opened up and got me hooked.

Associate
Getting a bit bored of Deep Rock Galactic and Overwatch rotation, so I randomly reinstalled Wolfenstein Enemy Territory again, which brought back some good memories, and I had a hankering for some Battlefield with 2042's release (but not touching 2042 with a barge pole given how much of a shambles it seems to be), so I bought BF4. I Wasn't really feeling the WW1 setting of BF1 initially, but on second thought it looks quite good, so I'll probably pick it up when it's on sale.

Caporegime
Picked up The Hunter (free on Epic) and was surprised how well it ran on my card, though I guess the slower pace of the game doesn't require very high frame rates.

In all honesty, I was only curious to see how it looked as I don't think it's something that will interest me to play for long.

It does look very fine, though! Excellent shadows and lighting.

Soldato
Great game that. Shame the devs did not make a sequel and instead made deathloop. I did nothing bother with that even at close to a tenner recently on sale.
I must admit initially I did not like Deathloop but as I had nothing else to play I stuck with it and I must say it has become one of my all time favourite games.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I must admit initially I did not like Deathloop but as I had nothing else to play I stuck with it and I must say it has become one of my all time favourite games.
Something about it is just of putting unfortunately and I would have to force myself to play it. Smashed if I ever have nothing else I want to play and it is a fiver I will give it a go.

Back
Top Bottom