Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy on PC - mid-2022

V F

V F

Soldato
I'm definitely up for ordering this on Steam. Think I Platinum'd 1 - 3 on PS3 and 4.

I think you do the series a bit of a disservice with such a dismissive perspective.

Whilst not being the "deepest" of series they all have a sense of swashbuckling adventure and intrigue that asks little more than your attention and quick reflexes.

For those who want something more substantial...they aren't lacking choice right now, but for those that wanted/want an Indiana Jones-esque slice of tense globe hopping adventure, Uncharted knocked it into orbit.

I love her stuff.

One of my favourites.

Soldato
Uncharted 4 and Second Son were the games that made me realise that buying my first console (since the megadrive) was the PS4 was a great move. 4 is just simply brilliance. So many great moments and I recall every one of them. I wish there was a 5th game coming.

V F

V F

Soldato
The Lost Legacy had some really beautiful set pieces and fight battles. Plus the way how the guns were more refined. Lovely weight to them and cracks to the sound.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Would I double dip and buy the Uncharted Collection for PC, probably.

However I hope The Lost Legacy turns up on PS+ as it’s the only one I’ve not played.

V F

V F

Soldato
As a mainly PC gamer, this would be brilliant, days gone was good on PC

Avery's House and Chapter 20 was brutal on the hardest difficulty with the controller. By the time you lined up the sniper rifle, you were near dead. That and the grenades flying forcing you out of cover while near death.

Back
Top Bottom