Halo Infinite

Man of Honour
Other than the initial 20gb or so, no preload until 6pm?

Edit: about 26gb more to download if you have MP installed already. That’s not too bad.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I was a bit apathetic to this but quite looking forward to trying the campaign after seeing all the glowing reviews. Problem is I haven't played a Halo game since Reach so I might not have any idea what's going on now.

Man of Honour
I was a bit apathetic to this but quite looking forward to trying the campaign after seeing all the glowing reviews. Problem is I haven't played a Halo game since Reach so I might not have any idea what's going on now.

The story is pretty naff anyway so you’re not missing out.

It follows on directly from Halo Wars 2 though so even playing the FPS games won’t fill you in.

Associate
Any reason why I cant see the campaign on my Xbox, the multiplayer is there but everytime I click the campaign its asking me to pre-order / buy the game ?

Thought it was free on gamepass ?

Now doing a system update.

Cheers all

Soldato
OP
I thought odd no preload on a first party game of this size.

For those with super fast speeds it's probably not much of an inconvenience, but for those with awful speeds not being able to pre install could be a real disappointment.

Especially weird as on the Game Pass app there is the option to pre-install... It just doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom