Soldato
I've got a few to add!

Julia Roberts - Pretty Women
Dervla Kirwan - Goodnight sweetheart
Dax from DS9
Sam Carter from SG1
The twins from Funhouse

Oh my god, those were the days. :D

That was around 16:15 on ITV was it not?

"Most notable of these is Fun House, a popular children's television programme running from 1989 to 1999, Produced by Scottish Television,[18] which he presented along with Melanie and Martina Grant."

I think I may have stopped watching it around 92/93/94. It was always great to watch it during the winter. Along with Knightmare.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...i-couldnt-have-it-now-id-look-like-joe-exotic

No way!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanie_and_Martina_Grant
"They also appeared in the 1989 Batman movie."

Commissario
Starship Troopers.
The first DVD I ever owned, Region 1 import, bought from the shop on Broomfield Road, Chelmsford. When I got it, the only thing I had that would play it was a computer DVD drive with a creative labs hardware card. My family and I sat in my radio shack and watched it on the PC screen!

I've still got it (the DVD, not the hardware) :)

Caporegime
The first DVD I ever owned, Region 1 import, bought from the shop on Broomfield Road, Chelmsford. When I got it, the only thing I had that would play it was a computer DVD drive with a creative labs hardware card. My family and I sat in my radio shack and watched it on the PC screen!

Mine was 'Tommorow Never dies' from the same store.

Pretty sure that bloke got shutdown by trading standards after he moved his unit opposite the bus station, as he was selling movies with no certification. Shame as that was a great way to get movies early and in decent quality before region 2 DVDs took off properly (or region 1's were available to easily buy and import on the internet)

Commissario
Mine was 'Tommorow Never dies' from the same store.
Just checked and yes, I've got that on Region 1 as well.

I remember the shop well, his regulars would often be waiting for him to get a delivery and basically hoovered up any new R1 DVDs he had come in. He was the only place for miles around to get any DVDs and as I worked in Britvic House, almost dead opposite, he was perfectly situated for me. It was a sad day when he was closed down after he moved.

V F

V F

Soldato

Funny thinking of that. Mine was Lethal Weapon 4 in 1999. With the cardboard book style plastic clip DVD cases. It was a double sided DVD. Also still have it and it's working fine today. I also had to rely on computer DVD roms with Cyberlink PowerDVD.

Anneka Rice
Jet from Gladiators
Leslie Ash
Diane Weston

Also remember Lexx had a hot woman in it too.

Xenia Seeberg? Wasn't that on late at night on Channel 5 back in its day?

The memories. :D

Who also went down the botox route. https://www.instagram.com/xenia_seeberg/

Last edited:
Soldato
One that really made me twitch was Jill Dando - Unfortunately she was shot in the head and killed.

Another at the moment is Fiona Bruce -Just looking in her eyes makes me go all weak and wobbly - I think it's my legs these days though.

V F

V F

Soldato
That's the one! Yeah I think the late night channel 5 element had me hoping for more Shannon Tweed type viewing! Haha.

There was some real lustful stuff on back then on channel 5 between 11pm to 2am. She too was also in Frasier. Honey Snow.

Back
Top Bottom