God of War

Soldato
Considering it but I might wait, want to finish replaying LA Noire and Arkham Asylum beforehand, I'm also 10h into Tales of Arise so will probably take a while.

God of War was solid, I'll definitely want t play it again in 60fps.

Soldato
Not much buzz about this in here, considering it's out on Friday. Who's getting it day one?

I was thinking about it, but I've spent a bit too much in the last few weeks on games, so going to wait for the inevitble price drop down the line.

Gott oodles of stuff to play anyway, I just built a new PC and am starting all my favourite games from scratch! :p

Soldato
I have it pre-ordered from CDKeys. Got it for £28.99. I am slightly worried the gameplay/difficulty is akin to Dark Souls and Nioh. I don't have the patience for those games anymore, can anyone reassure me I haven't wasted my money?

Soldato
I have it pre-ordered from CDKeys. Got it for £28.99. I am slightly worried the gameplay/difficulty is akin to Dark Souls and Nioh. I don't have the patience for those games anymore, can anyone reassure me I haven't wasted my money?
Watch the video further up that Shankly posted, it has a bit of gameplay in it and a (mini ?) boss fight which might give you an idea ?

Associate

It definitely not at that difficulty level. If you die you don't need to restart the level either.

Back
Top Bottom