Chinese (Communist) infiltration of the UK

Soldato
I think we have to remember the CCP are a product of the West.

Our greedy manufacture business owners sold out our industries so they could make more money by transferring it to India and China to be made at least half the price.

Maybe ironically China is acting like the British did during our empire days with a mix of trade and domination i.e. make a deal to build a seaport with massive interest and when that country can't pay it back then China owns it. They have been doing this to many countries. They also have been going around the middle east offering to rebuild the countries that our countries destroyed during the Iraq, Afghan, Syria wars.

I can't help but think that China as been either purposefully allowed to build up, or it really is the stupid greed of our business leaders that have created this situation.

The only way to solve the problem is to stop buying goods made in China. Which could be difficult to do these days.

Soldato

Maybe ironically China is acting like the British did during our empire days with a mix of trade and domination i.e. make a deal to build a seaport with massive interest and when that country can't pay it back then China owns it. They have been doing this to many countries. They also have been going around the middle east offering to rebuild the countries that our countries destroyed during the Iraq, Afghan, Syria wars.

I can't help but think that China as been either purposefully allowed to build up, or it really is the stupid greed of our business leaders that have created this situation.

The only way to solve the problem is to stop buying goods made in China. Which could be difficult to do these days.
Says a lot about us then.

I cant help but think of when Osbourne was out there begging them to build our power stations. They have massively invested in the UK.

Soldato
It continues to bore me that there's a strange, special allowance for Russian interference from self-proclaimed patriots, it's almost as if Russians haven't assassinated people on our soil or even more farcically launching chemical attacks against us... Oh almost forgot that they posted bounties on our soldiers abroad.

Barely a peep in comparison to the vitriol leveled at China, which I would say is well deserved.

I long for the day that we finally clean out London's dark economy so we can see the full breadth of what has been going on.

What Russian interference though? You can't just say there's an "acceptance" without actually making clear where the interference is. There are a lot of rich Russian people in London, they are as likely to be enemies of Putin as they are friends. Moscow is fairly close to the UK geographically incase you didn't realise.

Soldato
Says a lot about us then.

I cant help but think of when Osbourne was out there begging them to build our power stations. They have massively invested in the UK.

I agree. Our political and business leaders have been selling our industries while China as been going along with it and building a power base. Now our lot finally wake up that China is now powerful enough to start making its own demands.

Caporegime
OP
It's interesting to contrast how the corporate media and established once again lose their minds over allegations of Russia hacking but hardly pay any attention to a leak showing the Chinese Communist Party has infiltrated large sections of society in the west.

If I were Russia I'd be more about China deciding that they need more Lebensraum than the west.

Soldato
It's interesting to contrast how the corporate media and established once again lose their minds over allegations of Russia hacking but hardly pay any attention to a leak showing the Chinese Communist Party has infiltrated large sections of society in the west.

If I were Russia I'd be more about China deciding that they need more Lebensraum than the west.
It's all so cringy.

You posted before how the "mainstream media" had "black holed" a story and used an article in the Guardian about it to highlight the story.

Then when you were shown how foolish that was, you switched to references to "corporate media" - which you seem to use to criticise papers like the Guardian (owned by a transparent trust set up purely to maintain the paper's independence) while you trot out the conspiracy theories usually espoused by outlets with the most opaque funding around.

Does that ever cause you pause for thought?

Soldato
So they've been in bed with Labour MP Bary Gardiner - who hasn't resigned , should be some ammunition for Boris; plus, an inside man (Christine Lee's son) in his Gardiners office,
all, given the similar exposed Australian infiltration where they financing lifestyles, events.

Don't know what this nonsense is on internet/telephone security is for athletes during upcoming olympics - they'll discover our special training techniques,
but, the athletes apparently have free range for political expression during the games.

Caporegime
So they've been in bed with Labour MP Bary Gardiner - who hasn't resigned , should be some ammunition for Boris; plus, an inside man (Christine Lee's son) in his Gardiners office,
all, given the similar exposed Australian infiltration where they financing lifestyles, events.

Any update on the aide? Has her son been sacked or is he still employed in Westminster as it's only his mum who has been named by the Security Service as a CCP spy?

Labour politicians accepting money from Chinese nationals are being a bit dim (sum) tbh... ditto to Tories taking money from Russians.

Soldato

Our greedy manufacture business owners sold out our industries so they could make more money by transferring it to India and China to be made at least half the price.

Change the law so that if large multinational companies want to sell thier goods in a country they have to have a manufacturing base there. ( Dosent have to be the same product)

It should enable a wider global spread of manufacturing

Caporegime

Don't know what this nonsense is on internet/telephone security is for athletes during upcoming olympics - they'll discover our special training techniques,
but, the athletes apparently have free range for political expression during the games.

Have you actually read the part where he says he contacted security services himself or are you just going to ignore that for your own narrative.

Permabanned
I have to wonder if the stridently vocal protectors of, and sympathisers for China are ululating because they support their politics or share a commonality with their Asian ethnicity? It is something I have often wondered and ask if this affinity is more due to simple social bonding with fellow Asians, or (more concerning to me personally) due to actual political affiliation with the CCP? Whatever, the bond is remarkably strong, the protection often shown almost motherly.

Soldato
It's a crazy idea, but maybe if it wasn't bizarrely legal for MP to accept bribes, then it would make it harder for them to be bribed by people we don't want to bribe them?

Back
Top Bottom