God of War

Associate
GoW is a fantastic game, certainly one of the best on PS4 or any console generation, so it’s really nice to see this come to PC. Will definitely be picking this up for another play through.

Soldato
Watch the video further up that Shankly posted, it has a bit of gameplay in it and a (mini ?) boss fight which might give you an idea ?

It definitely not at that difficulty level. If you die you don't need to restart the level either.
Perfect. Don't get me wrong, I like boss fights and love games like Darksiders and Devil May Cry. I just can't be bothered with all the restarting nonsense.

Soldato
I missed that, would have bitten at that price.

Oh well, gives me a target price to aim at!
It's only 27.99 on there at the moment.

Does anyone know if you can import a PS4 cloud save? Would love to play through again on the PC in game plus mode.

Associate
Perfect. Don't get me wrong, I like boss fights and love games like Darksiders and Devil May Cry. I just can't be bothered with all the restarting nonsense.

This is definitely more DMC and Darksiders. It’s challenging but you don’t need a masters degree in dodge timing to do well, unlike Dark Souls :D

Associate
Yep, think im going to pick this up on pc, played it on the ps4 pro but never quite finished it, got near the end and then sold my ps4, GREAT game, hopefully even better on pc as well :)

Associate
Looking forward to this one. If only Sony had 1440p support for the PS5... I'd give them more money

The higher frame rate on the PS5 alone is worth it, the advantage the PS5 has over my PC is that I can do HDR on the PS5. And for a last gen game this still looks truely amazing, will be interesting to see what the PC version adds.

Caporegime
The higher frame rate on the PS5 alone is worth it, the advantage the PS5 has over my PC is that I can do HDR on the PS5. And for a last gen game this still looks truely amazing, will be interesting to see what the PC version adds.

Ultrawide for starters. Some of the videos on Twitter look amazeballs in that aspect ratio. That beats HDR for me.

Caporegime
On PS4 Pro I played it on Hard and completed the entire game and every side mission, except the final Valkarie.

It was only then I realised you can change the difficulty with no penalty what so ever, including trophies.

My advice - play on the standard difficulty...

Associate

Really interested to see the improvements in the new GoW as it's being built for the PS5. That being said, the current one looked amazing on the PS4 Pro - the Sony groups know how to make games.

Man of Honour
hmm Mouse and keyboard of Xbox Controller?

Mouse and keyboard for me because I am utterly hopeless with a controller, probably due to having played 99.9% of my gaming life with mouse/keyboard. So much so that I can mouse/keyboard in a game just as well as anyone with a controller really.

Back
Top Bottom