Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
First day back in the office after a little while, lost all mobile data for no reason, and horrific stuttering on my BT earphones whenever the phone's screen turns off and presumably it goes to sleep.

I tried turning the phone off and back on, somehow went from 75% to 67% battery in the 2 minutes it was off.

Soldato
Has anyone else had the bug where by you unlock your phone via FPS, then you want to use a app that opens with FPS too, and your phone will not interact with your fingerprint at all?

If I unlock my phone a d go straight to my banking app for example, sometimes it will not even register.my fingerprint.

Soldato
No issues with AOD either. Something doesn't sound right if it's using that much. Is it the 6 or 6 Pro? I believe thanks to the LTPO panel on the Pro it allows the refresh rate to drop to 1Hz in AOD mode.

Associate
First day back in the office after a little while, lost all mobile data for no reason, and horrific stuttering on my BT earphones whenever the phone's screen turns off and presumably it goes to sleep.

I tried turning the phone off and back on, somehow went from 75% to 67% battery in the 2 minutes it was off.

Trying turning off 5g, I had the same issues and now on 4g no issues. Sad I need to gimp the phone for it to work properly. Make sure you update the latest carrier services.

The Bluetooth issue I also have with my Samsung 1000xm4 earplugs. Stuttering on music, apparently it's a known Android 12 issue.

Funnily enough it doesn't happen on my s21 Ultra, they better fix these issues in the Jan release , its shocking level of QA

Associate
Google Play store, should come up as an update. You can also sign for the Beta via the playstore so you get earlier releases with fixes

Associate
It's out, thanks for the update.

Surprised how tiny it is, 41mb. Samsung updates are a few hundred mb, let's see if this improves things

Soldato
Downloading it now. Surprised they would put an ota out on a Friday. Usually you'd want to put out a new release towards the beginning of the week to account for any issues that might crop up before the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom