God of War

Soldato
My plan was to just use the controller but more I think about it I'll probably just use M&k
All about that aim, can't wait to swing that axe around with pin point head popping damage.

Soldato
On PS4 Pro I played it on Hard and completed the entire game and every side mission, except the final Valkarie.

It was only then I realised you can change the difficulty with no penalty what so ever, including trophies.

My advice - play on the standard difficulty...
I had to put it down to the easiest difficulty to beet the queen of the valkyrie - that was TOUGH!!

If anyone grabs this please do let me know if there's a way to import a playstation save game

Soldato
Does anyone know if this uses the fancy adaptive PS5 controller stuff on the Steam version?

Good excuse to yet another new pad....

Man of Honour
How anyone can play these sort of games with mouse and keyboard is beyond me... Nutters.

Just comes down to what you are used to, I've played every 3rd person game that I've ever played with mouse and keyboard and 99% of the time its been perfectly fine. Then again I have never in my life owned a console so controllers are entirely alien to me. I guess it would be similar to someone who has spent decades only ever driving automatics , saying how anyone can drive having to change gears with that stick all the time is beyond me :D

Soldato
ep8ilxl3jnb81.jpg

Soldato
Ultrawide is very well supported. Everything ultra, 3840x1600 and I'm getting around 110-120 in the opening sequence (new 511 nvidia driver for this)

Asus 3090 Strix OC (and further OC'd) with a 9900k 5.0ghz

Caporegime
Does anyone know if this uses the fancy adaptive PS5 controller stuff on the Steam version?

Good excuse to yet another new pad....

I didn't want to get this wrong so I've done some digging. When the PS Blog says DualSense - it simply means it's supported. There is no adaptive triggers, no haptic feedback or anything like that after having watched DF's YouTube video. You just get a working DualSense with the correct button prompts. So that's a bit of a bummer.

Back
Top Bottom