Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [14th - 19th January 2022]

Soldato
Gotta say though Villa are looking good

happy for Coutinho too

fair result

united with a better performance but still lacking control and disappointing to lose a 2 goal lead

Soldato
United lost energy, positional discipline and fight in the second half. The first 45 was better but no-one would have expected these players to manage it for a full game. This is naïve from the manager to not freshen things early in the second period when Villa were so dominant. 1 step forward, at least one back.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Really missed McTominay today, shows how important he is in midfield for us. We got completely run over in the middle of the pitch.

Soldato
Really missed McTominay today, shows how important he is in midfield for us. We got completely run over in the middle of the pitch.
Tbh it's not McTominay we missed, we miss a DCM who can play 90 minutes and has more mobility than metal Matic. Fred played far higher up to lead the press out of possession, McTominay can just about do that role but none of them can really be the sitting player. It's also no good saying DvdB could do the job - he's not a 6. It's a priority position, has been for years and until it's sorted United won't progress.

Caporegime
Imagine we had paid the original asking of 120m

The whole team looks lack luster. There is no doubt that Sancho has talent. We look worse than what we did with Ole in charge with a manager who is meant to know what he is doing.

The first half was very promising but then we regressed back to the usual.

What's happened to Martial? I guess he has been left in the cold now.

Man of Honour
Our midfield is poor throughout. McTominay is the best of a bad bunch but we've still looked dreadful with him in the side.

I don't think performances will change unless this is addressed.

Caporegime
The whole team looks lack luster. There is no doubt that Sancho has talent. We look worse than what we did with Ole in charge with a manager who is meant to know what he is doing.

The first half was very promising but then we regressed back to the usual.

What's happened to Martial? I guess he has been left in the cold now.

What do you mean, there is NO doubt?

I've got plenty of doubt and am yet to be shown otherwise.

Sure doing it in Germany is one thing but it dudbt prove anything because as soon as he came here he did nowt.

It's upto Sancho to prove his doubters wrong. If he can no point to the B undesligue

Back
Top Bottom