Carabao Cup - Semi Finals ** Spoilers ** [5/12/13/20 January 2022]

Don
Other than coming under a bit of pressure in the first 5-10 mins I thought that was a very comfortable win. We always looked like we had a goal in us on the break and most Arsenal attacks with ease. Disappointed Gordon didn't get his goal but he equipped himself well overall, always a threat down our right and looked comfortable in possession.

Not just for his goals but Jota was outstanding. For somebody that doesn't possess the lightening pace of a Salah, he's so good on the break - when he picks up the ball for his 1st goal (and for the Gordon chance) you're not thinking there's a chance there but his close control and ability to draw defenders in and then skip past them is massively underrated.

Caporegime
Other than coming under a bit of pressure in the first 5-10 mins I thought that was a very comfortable win. We always looked like we had a goal in us on the break and most Arsenal attacks with ease. Disappointed Gordon didn't get his goal but he equipped himself well overall, always a threat down our right and looked comfortable in possession.

Not just for his goals but Jota was outstanding. For somebody that doesn't possess the lightening pace of a Salah, he's so good on the break - when he picks up the ball for his 1st goal (and for the Gordon chance) you're not thinking there's a chance there but his close control and ability to draw defenders in and then skip past them is massive underrated.
I think you mean acquitted himself well :p

Soldato
Gordon was anonymous other than a spannered chance. :confused:
For a young lad who was making his 3rd appearance I thought apart from the chance he did ok, was linking up and covering Trent down the right fine and didn't put a foot wrong, he didn't stand out as exceptional but he also didn't stand out as poor either.

Soldato
Partey and Xhaka banned vs Burnley. Think i might have to rethink my red card thoughts.

iplcoialdcw31.jpg

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom