Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Associate
Screenshot-20220118-151132.png

For now I've just forced mine to 4g, until they optimise the network stack properly it's not worth the hassle of 5g for a little gain

Soldato
25% gone since 6am with barely using the phone today... maybe 30 40 mins screen time for YT on the way to work...

Pro or non-pro?

I've got the non pro, and took mine off charge a similar time this morning. I've had a decent amount of screen on time so far (2h40m) and has only dropped 16%.

Soldato
No issue here...

Mobile network - (3hr 17min) 33%
Screen - (2h41m) 10%
Phone idle - (14h38m) 5%

Took it off charge at circa 7am this morning so nearly 13 hours and sitting at 72% battery left.

Quick update on mine (standard Pixel 6)

Took it off charge at circa 7am yesterday morning so nearly 35 hours and sitting at 33% battery left.

I'm not a heavy user but, if there was an issue I'd expect it to be far lower.

Soldato
Pro or non-pro?

I've got the non pro, and took mine off charge a similar time this morning. I've had a decent amount of screen on time so far (2h40m) and has only dropped 16%.
non pro

same story .. unplugged at 6am, down to 76% ..

will try that factory reset over the weekend...

Soldato
Was all set to buy a pixel 6 at one point, so glad I held off with all these issues. Will see what the pixel 7 brings this year. Hanging on to my OnePlus 7pro for now. Still a good phone and may actually get android 12.

Associate
Am I being dull here....

How can I move my homepage page numbers around. I,e I like to have my calender and my keep notes widgets to the left hand side of my main homepage and my apps to the right of my main homepage.

On my old Samsung phones you could move whole homepage pages around to suit.

Any ideas?

Soldato
Neither are much cop compared to a proper camera ;)

I think I'd disagree. Obviously there are some things a DSLR can do that a Pixel can't, but I actually think there are things a Pixel can do that I don't think DSLR's do yet, which is around the computational photography. I wonder how long until Google makes a DSLR?

Honestly, a lot of the time for most photos people take, I think people would struggle to see the difference between a DSLR and a Pixel.

Back
Top Bottom