Winter Olympics 2022

Soldato
We're guaranteed a medal, a silver one at that! Our only medal of the entire olympics! The curling teams are bloody heroes as far as I'm concerned! :eek:

edit: two silvers! :eek:

Zero sympathy

Yep. Should not have been even allowed to step on the ICE, The ICO itself is killing the Olympics with its pathetic weak stance.

She's a minor she can hardly be blamed for what her coaches/organisation get up to.

Last edited:
Associate
I don't get that. Surely you'd be smashing them all over the place when you've got 3/4 stones left just to make sure they can only score 1/2 max.

Yeah - I didn't get that just keep smashing them out the back - opponents were going last so they would get 1pt but who cares when you had 3 in hand.

Man of Honour
2 silver medals then. :D

Lets hope that we dont have one taken away from us, I see in the news that we've had our Silver medal from the 2020 games in the 4 x 100m relay removed because one of the Team GB runners failed a drug test. Seems that its not only Russia that cheats :D

Don
Lets hope that we dont have one taken away from us, I see in the news that we've had our Silver medal from the 2020 games in the 4 x 100m relay removed because one of the Team GB runners failed a drug test. Seems that its not only Russia that cheats :D
Maybe it was his granda's drugs :o

Good day for the curling teams. Thought the women had blown it with their earlier losses in group stage.

Back
Top Bottom