**B-GRADE CLEARANCE AND FORUM DEALS**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Sorry if it the wrong thread. But who's the best person to contact regarding a b-grade item i received today that is missing a part that means i cant use it :(

Its a B-Grade version of this - https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ek-w...FtHXm6qtJdUVBvUYOqR5jxl3mYYqTRxMaAmfYEALw_wcB

Its missing the pipe that you need when using the top as an inlet.

I'm not even sure a new item comes with that Pipe but I'm not 100% though as the description does talk about it. I will ask the team to check a new one to see.

If it is missing I guess you will be needing this - https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ek-water-blocks-ek-res-x3-internal-tube-12-16-40mm-wc-837-ek.html

I will get one sent out if it is missing.

Permabanned
Hi again Robbie

Thanks again for accepting my offer! I placed the order and was told it should arrive tomorrow. Looking forward to it

Have a good one!
-D

Associate
Out of interest how are the prices listed worked out? a lot of the items now appear very over priced they can even be the same if not more then the new retail prices.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Out of interest how are the prices listed worked out? a lot of the items now appear very over priced they can even be the same if not more then the new retail prices.

The prices could be from old stock meaning that the RRP is higher. We may have paid more for the original item before any price drops. As we don't always check pricing on B-Grade some pricing maybe the same as new price or above. We try to adjust as often as possible but this is why we open up offers.

Associate
The prices could be from old stock meaning that the RRP is higher. We may have paid more for the original item before any price drops. As we don't always check pricing on B-Grade some pricing maybe the same as new price or above. We try to adjust as often as possible but this is why we open up offers.

Thanks for the response and explaining the process.

Associate
Hi,

This is still going. Happy for you to email me on other products and I will ask the relevant person. Customer service is also the other option.

Hi Robbie,

Dropped you a question and and offer on Sunday, have you had chance to look at it please?

Cheers
Ranger

Back
Top Bottom