What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
My brother keeps trying to persuade me to watch this. I will soon when I have time.
same here, except it was my sister - I put it off for six years and in a way I'm glad I did because now I can watch it at my pace instead of waiting a week for the new episode and a year for the next season.

Soldato
I've been watching NCIS/NCIS:LA/NCIS:NO from the very beginning with the Kids and wife for the last year or so.

Watched this episode last night - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11986722/

Absolute stand out episode, with both Christopher Lloyd's excellent performance and the retelling of a Pearl Harbor attack, left me feeling hugely emotional.
Yep another NCIS fan here, that episode is defo a standout one for me. Have you tried NCIS Hawaii? NCSI Sydney has also been given the green light :)

Soldato
Finished Succession S2 last night - was glued throughout this entire season, still not warming to Tom much, although

was nice to see him find his balls finally in the last episode of the season.

Soldato
Didn't think it was worth it's own thread. But 'the man who fell to earth' has been pretty good so far. Some big names actors in it with a alien sci fi theme. It's been good so far.

Based on the film from the 70s with David Bowie in, which I have never seen

I don't think I've seen anyone mention 5 bedrooms?

It's Australian and about 5 people who move into a shared house.

It really isn't the type of thing that I would normally watch but it is strangely addictive and heart warming.

It brings up lots of current topics and although serious and sad at times, it still is gently sweet and funny.

Just really well written.

I think a lot of your female other halves will really love it and I think a lot of you men, will appreciate it too.

Man of Honour
same here, except it was my sister - I put it off for six years and in a way I'm glad I did because now I can watch it at my pace instead of waiting a week for the new episode and a year for the next season.
I watched a couple of episodes last night. Fantastic series. I'm hooked.

Soldato
Tried that new Mike Myers show: The Pentaverate.

I got through around 15mins and thought 'Ah...its one of those surreal comedy things that only a few people get' :o
Haven't seen it, but trailers make it look like a real vanity project for Myers. And apparently he's been kicking this concept around for decades. It took an increasingly desperate Netflix to make it happen.

Consigliere
Haven't seen it, but trailers make it look like a real vanity project for Myers. And apparently he's been kicking this concept around for decades. It took an increasingly desperate Netflix to make it happen.

Yeah I didn't realise he plays 5 or 6 characters or something? :o

Reminds me of the new Catherine Tate thing, also on Netflix, where she plays 4 or 5 characters too :/

Soldato
Yeah I didn't realise he plays 5 or 6 characters or something? :o

Reminds me of the new Catherine Tate thing, also on Netflix, where she plays 4 or 5 characters too :/
Netflix really are scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

Found this clip from So I Married an Axe Murderer (yet another film where he plays multiple characters) - looks like The Pentaverate idea has been around for ~30 years. :o

Back
Top Bottom