This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 2 sniffs short of a touch today: left wanting. I lost my car keys and hunted 5 hours in vain.

E. Im possibly about to call a locksmith tomorrow - about 250$aud + for a new set in .au
Oh no! I hope you find them before you have to spend that money.

I lived in Paris about 17 years ago for a year and my ex partner and I got locked out.

It cost £1000 euros to get a new lock.

A very expensive learned and we never did it again!

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Waking up on a Sunday, a verse of mine reminds me of the Defenders Song I wrote for a Tattoo:

In the mystery of history
And Book of Lasting Thrills
It is written for the boys
It is written for the girls
It is written on the corners
Of the waves of the world
Yes, its written, it's fittin
Let your flag unfurl

Yes from.good.deeds
We never ever.swerve
As lovers on the shore
And the children.deserve
From the berth of the Earth
To the stars above...
etc

Soldato
Been buying and selling items this year, ended up using a lot of bubble wrap. Got a shredder and made use of all the junk mail that gets posted through our door to pack it all out. Cheaper packaging and a bit greener as it can be recycled by the customer.
Need to get a look at how I should record everything for HMRC/ self assessment.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
"As an early first guestimate, there are currently about 300 million more-obviously Homo Sapiens II alive on Earth today."

I would have put the number closer to 500.

Man of Honour
For want of a more appropriate thread - had an odd one, not something I've ever experienced before, when waking up this morning - I was dreaming I was standing looking out of a window and then woke up and for a half-second my brain was still thinking I was standing up so my instinct on waking was that I was about to slide down the bed and stand on the wall across from the foot of it! (which woke me up good and proper).

RxR

RxR

Soldato
For want of a more appropriate thread - had an odd one, not something I've ever experienced before, when waking up this morning - I was dreaming I was standing looking out of a window and then woke up and for a half-second my brain was still thinking I was standing up so my instinct on waking was that I was about to slide down the bed and stand on the wall across from the foot of it! (which woke me up good and proper).

I found a pattern in bad dreams on waking - they only exist in the main to get you to go wee. The content of the dream seems to matter least.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Had a 6hr fast today for an ultrasound scan at 2pm. Almost starved for want of smoke and a coffee. Worse, I have another 6 hr fast for another ultrasound on Monday at 1.15pm. Life, it gets better.

Nb. Im at medical appt #13 since the 20th of April today. Only 7 to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom