• Serbia: Konstrakta – In Corpore Sano

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Estonia: Stefan – Hope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Commissario
Oh man, early thread!

I've heard Sam's song on the wireless a few times over the last week and it doesn't jump put as anything too exciting.

Ukraine are going to win. They could rock up with a man, sitting on a biscuit tin playing a mouthorgan and they'd win so this year, the real winner will be the country who are the first loser.

I can't make any predictions because I've not heard any of the songs.

Mrs. Feek will be buying Eurovision snacks tomorrow ready for the evening.

Associate
I'll preface this by saying I haven't heard our entry yet but, haven't we heard "this year is different we might do quite well" for the last 5-10 years or so? I doubt this year will be any different.

If the UK even gets into double digits on points I'll be very surprised. I'm sure it'll be a fairly somber night compared to usual but hopefully a good sprinkle of classic Eurovision craziness in there as well.

Associate
Mrs. Feek will be buying Eurovision snacks tomorrow ready for the evening.

Presumably a lot of crackers to go with the amount of cheese that the eurovision abomination is made from.

Brexit - why is the UK even in it? So we can free trade crap music but not other goods? :D

The Ukraine will "win" it because, but it'll be amusing to see the country that doesn't vote for them.

I was never fussed about Popstars, Pop Idol, Fame Academy, X Factor, Britain's Got Talent etc.

However, I have always been interested in Eurovision since 1995 when I was a teenager.

On TV BBC 1 or iPlayer at 8PM tomorrow.

It can also be watched live + retrospectively on YouTube. I have done it this way since 2017, but be careful. If you're watching retrospectively and you don't yet know who the winner was, it might reveal the winner on their YT homepage. I fell foul of this spoiler last year when I wanted to watch it from the beginning. Kinda wish YT has spoiler tags like on here! At least for the first 24 hours after the show has finished.

Soldato
I want to shower you with sugar lumps
And ride you over fences
Polish your hooves every single day
And bring you to the horse dentist

I only started watching Eurovision with my girlfriend and find it to be a fun theatre of a show. Usually I enjoy some of the dafter acts rather and catchy pop songs rather than the ballads. This year I think a few good songs that were along the rock band lines like last years winners and some of the really silly tunes are already out. I think my favourite song to listen to is the Czech Republic’s with Estonia’s being up there for me as well. For the entertainment I enjoyed the Moldova track and the Norway Subwolfer! Ukraines track is pretty good as well. We have friends who are more into it and they are already looking for hotels in Warsaw (probably not a win for Poland)

V F

V F

Soldato
I haven't a clue who these entries are. I did just hear one on the radio from the Eurovision, assuming it was this years but I didn't know who's it was. It was like a, not sure how to describe it. Like a small choir of nordic men going along with a somewhat fast beat. It was catchy.

Caporegime
Ukraine will win by default.

UK will do surprisingly well this year, NLAWS buy you votes for sure.

Norway's song is brilliant for wtf reasons.
Finlands is garbage
Swedish song would have won if Putin hadn't invaded.

Caporegime
I was gutted Ireland's song didn't get through, that was my favourite this year. Second favourite is the Serbian woman washing her hands in a bowl. I'll vote for that one.

But I think we're likely to see the biggest win in Eurovision history with Ukraine getting all the votes. If the BBC shouts loud enough, we could host it next year because it's unlikely it will be going to Kyiv.

Back
Top Bottom