This Instant And Moment - 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Fwiw - our team found the first scientific evidence of the existence of the human Will on Jan 12th 2022.
Descartes was wrong. He was a man who imagined himself to be his calculator. What was his difficulty? He only had one calculator - he was merely intelligent.

Soldato
I found a pattern in bad dreams on waking - they only exist in the main to get you to go wee. The content of the dream seems to matter least.

When I worked for one of the oil majors, part of the medical was a blood sample after a 24 hour fast, which was pretty rough, plus I had to travel by train from Liverpool to Birmingham to undergo the medical, which was again, rough. 2 years later I had to do the same thing to renew my medical certificate, only to be told on arrival by the receptionist: “Oh, sorry, we scrapped the fasting blood tests last month, we just didn’t update the appointment letter in time before yours went out….” Needless to say, I had a bit of a “sense of humour failure”, and when the examining Doctor pointed out that my blood pressure was a bit raised compared to 2 years ago, my rather terse answer was that I wasn’t seething when they measured it 2 years ago, which he thought was a fair enough comment considering the circumstances.

Man of Honour
Soldato
Spoke to a guy today who runs an indoor flea market in Brighton. Off to see them next week to get a cabinet, will help with selling items that I can't on some online platforms (bayonets, swords etc).

Soldato
Wonder how it compares to a solar panel - I guess it keeps functioning for quite a while between exposure to light as long as it gets regular exposure to UV. Wonder what kind of output a more scaled up version can provide as well.

I was wondering how big it would need to be to charge a phone.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
f(H) eq Happiness equation / law
Need + (62.5% x 3) < 15days.
================
Need

That formula took me more than 10 years to figure out (discover). Tomorrow I have another 6hr fast before an a/v fistula sonography scan. I will try to stay happy.

But, fasting when you dont have to (!). Madness without a coffee (off-limits too).

Soldato
I haven't been able to hold my concentration reading for decades but on book 3 (of 14 iirc) of wheel of time series it's really appealing to my love of quest type storys ,but I usually get bogged down by too many characters ,this has the time to introduce them at a pace that's not overwhelming to my red wine destroyed brain cells

Soldato
Pretty sure there is a dead fox under my decking it stinks outside and lots of flies about. :(

I think the time has come to get it replaced with paving...

Soldato
For tomorrow
Screenshot-20220515-142927.png

RxR

RxR

Soldato
In 2015 or so I was offered a PhD on the spot (outright) for an experimental research contribution I made, by an Emeritus Professor of a uni I once attended.

At the time I had no use for it, so said 'thanks. But I cant use it at this time'.

For the last 4 months or so Ive been trying to collect. Methinks the Professor is now too old to recall the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom