Huel: The Future of Food ..

Soldato
Out of the fridge?!?! No, I'm keeping it chilled. I don't think I'd want it after 12 hours not chilled? If it does last that long at room temp, I would have thought a few days would be fine in a chiller?

Man of Honour
Texture changes after a bit, I've done huel thats been in the fridge for 48 hours, drinkable but i wouldn't do it again.

Made the mistake of leaving some at my desk at work just as the pandemic was setting in, cleaners had to chuck it as the top popped off and you could smell it from a mile away.

Soldato
Out of the fridge?!?! No, I'm keeping it chilled. I don't think I'd want it after 12 hours not chilled? If it does last that long at room temp, I would have thought a few days would be fine in a chiller?

I've taken it out on mountain days in not terribly cold conditions and it's fine after 12 hours. Probably not on a hot summer days mind. It's fine in a fridge for a day or two.

Caporegime
God damn, I keep whinging about not buying any more of this stuff and here I am again ordering two new flavours - Cinnamon Swirl and Cookies & Cream. Can one get addicted to it? :p

Associate
Anyone tried the new BeNu shake from MyProtein? Ingredients look like something in between Huel regular and black edition. The cereal milk flavour is currently £0.52 for a 400 calorie serving with their current offer which seems really cheap.

Soldato
Anyone tried the new BeNu shake from MyProtein? Ingredients look like something in between Huel regular and black edition. The cereal milk flavour is currently £0.52 for a 400 calorie serving with their current offer which seems really cheap.
They have so many different ones now, hard to see the difference.

Whole Fuel Blend
Meal Replacement Blend
Protein Meal Replacement Blend
and now this BeNu.

Associate
They have so many different ones now, hard to see the difference.

Whole Fuel Blend
Meal Replacement Blend
Protein Meal Replacement Blend
and now this BeNu.
Meal Replacement Blend and Protein Meal Replacement Blend are high in sugar and look like very different products. BeNu appears to be the Whole Fuel Blend replacement with some improvements and different branding.

Back
Top Bottom