*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Caporegime
:cry::cry::cry:

Dice is pretty much synonymous with incompetence these days. A once good studio now a shell of itself as EA just wanted them to make one game over and over again leading people to leave en mass.

Soldato
:cry::cry::cry:

Dice is pretty much synonymous with incompetence these days. A once good studio now a shell of itself as EA just wanted them to make one game over and over again leading people to leave en mass.
Except the problem is they didn't, which is why BF2042 with its new recipe was such a flop and BF:V with it's pre-launch wokeness jarred the fan base.

Soldato
There are no performance problems anymore - the issue is matchmaking and just getting the same map over and over again
Since the last recent big patch? I played around 3 hours of the 10 hour trail back in May I think and FPS floated ~45fps irrespective of what graphical option I chose. This running on a 3080.

Associate
New map is good, wonder how long before they pull the option of only playing it.
Still cant settle on a decent all round gun. (currently using the ac-42, i think thats whats its called.. burst fire one)

Associate
The new weapon BSV-M is a brilliant gun, set to full auto and it shreds.

This game really needs map rotation and server selection and drop the matchmaking after every game... Also give me full chat back across teams.

Back
Top Bottom