The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Butternut squash linguine, with crispy sage.

58961389-FCA0-4-F3-D-9-F17-9-A7106-CD934-D.jpg

Caporegime
Forgot to mention I had the Maccies Italian stack the other day. Not impressed tbh. I think the bechamel sauce mixed poorly with the cheese and gave it an odd taste. Supposed to give it a lasagna flavour, but it was absolutely nothing of the sort. It was built well enough though, very tidy. Take it from me, don’t put bechamel sauce on a burger.

Last edited:
Soldato
Forgot to mention I had the Maccies Italian stack the other day. Not impressed tbh. I think the bechamel sauce mixed poorly with the cheese and gave it an odd taste. Supposed to give it a lasagna flavour, but it was absolutely nothing of the sort. Take it from me, don’t put bechamel sauce on a burger.

Popped in at the weekend for a first in months and got a Big Mac that had two sheets of beef slid between 3 baps.

I could have rode the beef home if the wind was blowing at force 2

Soldato
Frittata.
The courgette, asparagus and eggs are from my garden and chickens, the rest (bacon, emmental, toms, pepper and chorizo) is stuff from the fridge that needed using up.
2 minutes prep and 20 minutes in the oven, and the jobs a goodun :D

EQSzo2K.jpg
FbcBNhl.jpg

I had freshly dug up spuds/chips but forgot to include in the pics, but rest assured, they were tasty :)
I do to try not to waste food, and the above is a good way not to.

Soldato

I know, and I'm sure it’s tastes perfectly fine. It’s the colour combo I guess. I would put gravy* over that just, not parsley :D

*brown gravy

Last edited:
Caporegime
It’s people like you that will cause the death of these culturally important pie shops.

I don’t see anyone vomiting over northerners eating tripe, pies being filled with slippery jelly or Scot’s eating a load of animal bits in a sheeps stomach ffs.

Its green because that’s the colour of parsley you melts.

And no one from Leeds better start either

Back
Top Bottom