HALO 3 Official Thread

Soldato
the hype is just horrendous i dont think i have seen anything like this for a long time. i almost want to like it because its literally everywhere i look.

Associate
Mine turned up today, wasn't expecting it. i was expecting it to come on thurs like all my other games do, nice surprise. Only problem is i could hear the disc rattling about in the case, opened it up an the game disc had come off its holder.

Looking at the back of the disc it pretty scratched up, tried it in the 360 and it works. Only thing is do i play hoping it doesn't crash or not load at somepoint, or do i send it back and hope the replacement doesn't turn up the same way. :(

Soldato
Tis a nice game, I'm pretty impressed though not overwhelmed.
My one niggle so far is that 2 player split screen co-op has bars either side on a widescreen display, I find it a bit off putting.

Soldato
I was wondering where my copy was this morning as it was sent at the same time as my new headset which had turned up this morning fine. The wife's sister came over to our house this evening and it had been left by our front door by someone some time this afternoon, package opened up.

Soldato
Got mine yesterday and played about half hours worth - not the best to amount to give a proper review but from what I've played its Halo - exactly the same as the others, firendly shoot em-up :(
Waiting for some mates to pick it up so I can play Co-op on Live.
I think I have been swept along with the hype and expected something mind blowing like GoW - Now thats a game!

wet

wet

Associate
Mine turned up today, wasn't expecting it. i was expecting it to come on thurs like all my other games do, nice surprise. Only problem is i could hear the disc rattling about in the case, opened it up an the game disc had come off its holder.

Looking at the back of the disc it pretty scratched up, tried it in the 360 and it works. Only thing is do i play hoping it doesn't crash or not load at somepoint, or do i send it back and hope the replacement doesn't turn up the same way. :(

Exact same thing happened to me so far the scratches haven't affected the playing of the game, but I have emailed to shop to tell them its scratched and if it does cause problems I'll be expecting a replacement.

Back
Top Bottom