Beards!

Associate
OP
Have big Hairy Mutton Chops which grade up the side of my head to a Grade 1/0 shaved head (don't ask :confused:, it's a bitch to maintain but people are used to me like it now) and have a long Soul patch/Goatee and no tache. Also suffer with the curse of the speckled ging beard but now have the added addition of grey :(

yeah, i usually clipper all my hair off to grade 0 as well. Makes me look like my hair has slipped :D

sist_si said:
Beards Rule.
If the lady don't like it, she's not the right lady!

Have to agree there!

TG

Soldato
My electric shaver is pants (takes me ages so I only bother getting rid of the 'tash) and I'm too lazy to shave with a razor every day...

End result is a loop of clean shaven->cool 'stubble' (best stage!)->goate/beard->bumfluff face

I'm at the bumfluff face stage now, where my hair is just long enough for someone to notice it's not real man hair yet... :( :o Gotta get the razor out tonight and spend a whole 5 minutes shaving! The sacrifice!

Soldato
Stubble for me. It means I don't have to shave - I just trim it every 3 or 4 days.

Just decided to keep a healthy 5-7 day long stubble, least for a while ^_^ so looking for a trimmer thatl keep it there. Any recommendations? What ya use to trim it?

Or do you mean jsut shave it off and let it grow again? ^_^

Soldato
9/10 women don't like it, and it makes me feel dirty, so stubble is as long as I generally go.

I have grown my sideburns a little though, of which I'm quite proud of :D

Soldato
I have the most annoying beard on earth, grows longer and quicker around the mouth area, so it gives a constant village people policeman goatee shadow. Not only that its like Steel Wool vs Evan Almighty, i can go through 4 mac blades in less than a week. :(

Caporegime
Beared for the loose to be honest, just makes you look old before you time and in general will repel the ladies.
Makes me look hot apparently.

I've had a nice trimmed beard coming on 5 months now. Once it gets to a certain length I trim it using scissors, so it's neat. Kinda like a number 2 or something, but not so long that I need to scratch my face off from the itching.

The date for shaving is set though, October 20th 2007. Annual Boat Club Dinner. Boy am I going to break some hearts :p

Mat

Mat

Soldato
Makes me look hot apparently.

I've had a nice trimmed beard coming on 5 months now. Once it gets to a certain length I trim it using scissors, so it's neat. Kinda like a number 2 or something, but not so long that I need to scratch my face off from the itching.

Greg Evigan?

LOL

Back
Top Bottom