The *Official* Eve Online Thread

Associate
More than 10,000 carriers in play?

'The choice is yours' seems like a good idea (at least it shifts anger from themselves a little) and probably better than a nerf just to the number of fighters and drones carrier pilots can control.

Anyone who is leaving, Mervsan will be honoured to recieve your stuff, not a carrier though thanks :)

Soldato
Some nice free gear would be a great Birthday present when I log back in in november..

<HINT> :D:D:D
Deadfromtheneckup <<<<<< ;)

Associate
What is this thread doing on the 3rd page ? ;)

Just a quick intro from me. Been playing Eve since about 2005 although my current main, Ranek Starscream was "born" early 2006. Been a member of IAC for the last couple of months and have had some great fun both blowing up and being blow up by BoB :p Its been quite quiet the last couple of weeks as BoB retreat or whatever their doing so im back in empire running lvl 4's :D

cya all in space

Soldato
Hey Starscream... hello mate, have chatted to you a bit in CORP chat
Also IAC.. Might have even gone on a rat hunt together at some stage..

Deadfromtheneckup

Soldato
Yes, dead is me..

Erm must be a different corp then also with similar name..
IAC IS the NPC corp I'm with.
(I'm doing it the hard way)

well OK have you been hanging about in Zimse / Koona lately as that's where we hooked up I think (although it's looking like it wasn't you after all)

Andy

Associate
Yes, dead is me..

Erm must be a different corp then also with similar name..
IAC IS the NPC corp I'm with.
(I'm doing it the hard way)

well OK have you been hanging about in Zimse / Koona lately as that's where we hooked up I think (although it's looking like it wasn't you after all)

Andy

ahhh, no i'm in the Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate player alliance, aka IAC :) hehe never realised the Imperial Academy was shortened to IAC as well.

Man of Honour
Been reading this forum for years but never posted. Played eve for 3yrs, was a *cough* famous pirate called 'Tiller', well you prolly never heard of me, but I might of killed many of you at some point ;)

Might sign up again once the DX10 engine is released and gank some more helpless noobs at low sec gates lol....watch your backs ;)

Associate
With cora everyday are caturday.

hahahaha skullyyyy :)

imgres

Soldato
Been reading this forum for years but never posted. Played eve for 3yrs, was a *cough* famous pirate called 'Tiller', well you prolly never heard of me, but I might of killed many of you at some point ;)

Might sign up again once the DX10 engine is released and gank some more helpless noobs at low sec gates lol....watch your backs ;)

You're Tiller..?

Man of Honour
You're Tiller..?

Tis me... left a couple of months after Ginger Magician got banned. Had so much fun with eve, with Kleptomaniacs corp of near on 200 pirates being my greatest achievement at the end. Biggest loss I had was PVPing in a 5bill isk officer fitted rattlesnake, scout went AFK and I went boom lol

Gave most of my isk away but still have a carrier, faction bomber rokh and a CNR pimpmobile. (not forgetting a whole hangar of 4-5 point tackle drakes for ganking transports :))

Happy days... :p:cool:

Back
Top Bottom