10 free XBLA game if a friend buys a 360

Caporegime
well guys im gonna make a list

people with old xbox 360's who need a new partner, please reply to the thread and you will be added to the list

Waiting List

PsychoSonny
Zico
Chokka
sirlemonhead
Ciba
Chopper

ill add more as you guys reply, but this is the way i see the list, i have been waiting before all of you guys who are sending emails

Soldato

people with old xbox 360's who need a new partner, please reply to the thread and you will be added to the list

Waiting List

PsychoSonny
Zico
Chokka
sirlemonhead
Ciba
Chopper

ill add more as you guys reply, but this is the way i see the list, i have been waiting before all of you guys who are sending emails

I've sorted myself out already mate. This thread was a free for all from almost the beginning as whoever happened to have read the thread when a new buyer posted often paired up ahead of those who had posted beforehand.

Soldato
Just given in and ordered an Elite (bare bones, not a bundle) for a fairly reasonable £279.99...

So there should just be about enough time to get one of these claims in after it is delivered and I can get the serial number.

[edit] PsychoSonny, check your email ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
There's already some people in the thread waiting to pair up.

Waiting List

PsychoSonny
Zico
Chokka
sirlemonhead
Ciba
Chopper

Soldato
Dear Daniel

Thank you for your application. We are currently printing the tokens you'll need to get hold of your free games. We'll send them to you as soon as they are ready.

Thanks for your patience.

Yours sincerely,

Xbox Europe

:D

Back
Top Bottom