Train on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
rear engine had flames coming from the engine compartment resulting in a large delay (still on train) what sort of compo should I recieve ?

Man of Honour
rear engine had flames coming from the engine compartment resulting in a large delay (still on train) what sort of compo should I recieve ?

I'll ignore the fact that 'compo' is a pathetic word that makes you sound like a regular The Sun buyer and help anyway. I mean seriously, a slang word for 'compensation', grrrr.

If the delay is more than 2 hours, you'll receive the equivilent value of the portion of the ticket you are using in Rail Travel Vouchers.

Permabanned
I think it's shocking that trains can catch fire. They obviously don't put nearly enough effort into running them properly. Any passenger who is ever delayed when using public transport should recieve a minimum of £480 compensation.

STOP MOANING!!!! You're probably as likely to be delayed in your car as on the train. If you don't like trains, don't use them, you don't need bloody compensation for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom