Booking a holiday? where are you going!!

Associate
I'm thinking of going back to Cuba in March.. maybe Cancun, maybe Phuket....still undecided and its killing me!

I want somewhere warm:edit: no HOT!! - all inclusive - with decent excursions and night entertainment..

Where are you going and do you have an recommendations!!!

Associate
Going to Cyprus this year

Well at least I think I'm going to Cyprus. The other half started talking about next years holiday while Top Gear was on, so I wasn't really paying attention, and all I know is that we've got to pay 900 quid by March.

Soldato
I'm thinking of going back to Cuba in March.. maybe Cancun, maybe Phuket....still undecided and its killing me!

I want somewhere warm:edit: no HOT!! - all inclusive - with decent excursions and night entertainment..

Where are you going and do you have an recommendations!!!

Try Brazil - market is just opening and it is as cheap to get to as Cuba. Edit: - Only available from about may though.

Soldato
Heading to Chicago (favourite city in the world), then to West Virginia snow boarding, then to smokey mountains. After that probably up to Vegas for a few days. Then hoping for a trip somewhere in Europe in June-ish time.

Soldato
Honemoon:

Flying to LA for 3 nights, hiring a car then driving Highway1 to San Fran, stopping over in Cambria on the way. We have 5 nights in SF then we are flying to Phoenix, and driving to Flagstaff via Sedona, staying overnight in Flagstaff, then heading for Las Vegas via the Grand Canyon, staying 4 nights in the Signiture MGM, going to go out to Death Valley/Dante's View etc and Hoover Dam. Then catching anouther flight to New York for 4 nights to break the return journey up.

Just how we like our holidays, BUSY!

Just need to sort the cars out, going to try for a Mustang for HW1 i think.

Back
Top Bottom