my mrs has just left me

Soldato
Sorry to hear your bad news mate, I cant imagine what its like, been very very close on several occasions, im trying to turn a new leaf in the new year and trying to make my relationship start to work well again :)

Permabanned
well she has just left me, and TBH its been along time coming

i dont have anyone else and at the end of the day im feling a bit lonely

sorry to put this on you

im going to order a curry and get drunk

FREEEEEEDOMMMMM!!!

lol... me and mine split up about a month ago... have been getting back in the game lately & tbh I've been having more fun than ever!

Add me to msn (link to the left) and I'll point you in the right direction of some material that will really help :)

Soldato
Have a few beers and generally relax in peace and quiet ..Hell thats only possible when you haven't got some nagging woman in the same house :)

Enjoy it ..it wont last long :D

BTW lycos is an excellent place to chat up randoms ;)

Permabanned
jtah1.jpg

Permabanned
You think that sounded bad?

Search for "Worst way to break a leg". Top link.

OP, like I say, it'll be fine. Hang in there, it's going to be tough, but it'll work out for the best.

Soldato
Damn...

You have, on the other hand, opened a world of opportunity. You have loads of extra free time, and will save money.

Get drunk tonight, and watch crap TV. Stay in bed late tomorrow morning, then go shopping and buy yourself a present.

Post on here and we'll help you feel better if we can!

Jesus said to John: "Come forth, and you shall recieve eternal life." John came fifth and won a toaster.

;)

Back
Top Bottom