How do you drink your Tea?

Soldato
Fairly strong, it has to have had time to brew, with a very small amount of milk and NO SUGAR.

Sugar in tea is an abomination

Last edited:
Associate
How ever my penguin makes it :)

PENGUIN TEA TIMER
Making tea, though easy to do, is also time consuming. Once you pour the hot water into the cup, you must patiently hover over it, waiting for the tea to steep. Well, the Penguin Tea Timer happily does the waiting for you.
Place your tea cup under the beak and set it to the desired time. As you turn the timer dial, the beak lowers the tea into the hot water. When time is up, a bell sounds and the penguin automatically lifts his beak, removing the tea bag from the water.

6stay36.gif

(p.s i dont really have this )

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
White - medium colour (add water, one squeeze of tea bag then dispose) add milk, one sugar.

One of my web team managed to get this wrong for a meeting... and I ended up with tea with a slice of lemon in it!!!! :confused:

Wasn't impressed.

Flowery namby pamby Green/camomille/earl grey teas = also wrong.

English Breakfast is the only tea worth talking about :p

BB x

Soldato
Black, strong, with no sugar, I don't like sweet tea and milk leaves a nasty film in my mouth, i find its much more refreshing black. And if it's not strong you might as well be drinking hot water.

I like black coffee too.

But i like milk on it's own sometimes.

Last edited:
Soldato
This man has it bob on. Scoff all you like but after sampling many a commercial brand of tea, this is the best I've had.

Everyone knows Yorkshire Gold is the best "normal" tea.

White - medium colour (add water, one squeeze of tea bag then dispose) add milk, one sugar.

One of my web team managed to get this wrong for a meeting... and I ended up with tea with a slice of lemon in it!!!! :confused:

Wasn't impressed.

Flowery namby pamby Green/camomille/earl grey teas = also wrong.

English Breakfast is the only tea worth talking about :p

BB x

Fair does on camomile, it's horrible, but Earl Grey and green tea aren't really the same sorta thing :p They're awesome!

Back
Top Bottom