My new peircing

Soldato
^^
Did it reject or did you take it out? They look damn hot :D

You to what..?:p

I think it looks cool, well did look cool to be exact, but don't get me wrong, I don't see the point of surface piercings or any kind of piercing you can't "use", with the exception of nipple piercings.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have a small scar from my cleveage piercing :(

I have a huge scar from my nipple piercing. My dog ripped it out with his paw when we were playing. Had a tshirt on, was just a (un)lucky shot. Don't worry, nobody saw me cry.

Dude, i liked the piercing in the first pics. Suited you and alooked nice. Grew out ludicrously fast though. Would it have lasted longer if you were older or is it just your body pushing out a foreignbody?

Associate
aww, what a shame - looked awesome whilst it lasted!

try holding one of the ball ends with pliers to keep it still?
or go down to a piercer near you and get them to have a go, they're bound to have a fancy tool to do the job
:)

Sic

Sic

Soldato
omg dude, that sucks - I liked that piercing.

that looks like it'd be pretty easy to get out, if you're having trouble I'd say get down a piercing studio and ask them nicely if they'd have a go.

bad luck :(

Permabanned
What signs show that a piercing is being rejected?

Reddening, possibly itchiness or a 'warm' feeling around the area...Usually if it's feeling uncomfortable then it's time to go. Pay attention to your body and your piercings and you'll know if it's rejecting.

*n

Back
Top Bottom