Twins separated at birth end up getting married

Man of Honour
Congrats on the biggest sig filesize i have ever seen :D

Ignorance is bliss in this situation, probably couldnt be kept secret forever though so i would probably be wrong. Its funny they ended up together, i suppose they could have both lived near each other but if they didnt that would be incredibly unlikely to happen

bugger :( thats what happens when I was saving and reuploading in a hurry because my site had gone down

Associate
Its a bit strange but at the end of the day just being related through blood means very little being brother n sister is more down to the fact you grew up together and always seen each other as a sibling which in this case obviously didnt happen.
Its definately weird but weather its that bad or not im not sure

I Agree.

The taboo of incestuous relationships is social in nature but most likely originated out of the problems that occur if 2 people of the same genetic stock have a child together.

Imagine if you'd just been told that the love of your life was actually your long lost sister...

It's a terrible shame that it ended in this way, although it's infinitely preferable than having a child, discovering it has some disability and find out the reason why is because you're actually brother and sister.

Last edited:
Soldato
bugger :( thats what happens when I was saving and reuploading in a hurry because my site had gone down

Cus I feel helpful, here's your sig - 9kb

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/910/75684238kn6.jpg

75684238kn6.jpg

Soldato
Came out perfect thanks :) parents enjoyed it, 'chicken and chunky tomato' doesn't do it justice :p

"Oven baked freerange corn fed chicken breast, stuffed with somerset goats cheese and italian sundried tomatoes, wrapped in italian parma ham. Served with rice and a (very tasty) rich chunky tomato sauce. I ended up adding the juices from the chicken / melted cheese into the tomato sauce and seasoned it a bit.

Tasted amazing!

Soldato
Came out perfect thanks :) parents enjoyed it, 'chicken and chunky tomato' doesn't do it justice :p

"Oven baked freerange corn fed chicken breast, stuffed with somerset goats cheese and italian sundried tomatoes, wrapped in italian parma ham. Served with rice and a (very tasty) rich chunky tomato sauce. I ended up adding the juices from the chicken / melted cheese into the tomato sauce and seasoned it a bit.

Tasted amazing!

You ate the twins :eek: :eek:
Which one was chicken and which one was tomato?

It could have been worse, they could have found out after having a kid, and needing to give it some form of transplant

Doctor "Well I've got some good news and some bad news"
Parents : "Go on"
Doctor : "Well as it turns out your both a perfect match for your son Billy-Jo the boy with an extra toe... And your also perfect matches for each other... Because the Father is your brother".

Soldato
Yeah ignorance is bliss until children come along - people joke but there really is a reason why siblings shouldn't have children, if there any one tiny thing wrong with a family's gene then a person made out of two copies of the same WILL have troubles relating to it. You massively avoid that possibility by mixing the DNA strands up a bit...

Must be really hard for them - if you're in love enough to marry and then find out you're related - must be miserable...

Caporegime
Myself and friend-A were at friend-B's house waiting for him to get changed after school. Knock on the door and Friend-B opens it greeting his uncle, he walks in and sees Friend-A, turns pale white and says "Hello, son." Friend-A had never known his dad until this point, and didn't know Friend-B was his cousin. It took ages to kick-in and he was a wreck for weeks. I shudder to think how these twins must feel.

Associate
He said the case showed how important it was for children to be able to find out about their biological parents.
Oh ******** is it. If the parents want to be anonymous, that's their right.

What should be made available is the fact that they have a sibling. If they make a request to find out more about the sibling, that person should be contacted and told that their brother/sister is looking for them and do they want to be found.

Soldato
whats the problem??? i mean in a way we are all related by blood depending on how far back you go...

I give my blessing to their happiness together :D

Sic

Sic

Soldato
you couldn't write that for Hollyoaks!

If you've accidentally married your sibling, call Channel 4's free helpine on 0845 blah blah blah

Caporegime
you couldn't write that for Hollyoaks!

If you've accidentally married your sibling, call Channel 4's free helpine on 0845 blah blah blah

Was something like this not just on Hollyoaks:confused:

How ****ed up would you be if that had to happen to you though, imagine if they had kids before they found out :eek:

Back
Top Bottom